View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: RMWP Awards

The Pink Wandering Trophy

Forum Image

The time has come to recognize excellence- to reward those who stand out from the rest through feats of strength and courage... OK..OK... maybe I am getting ahead of myself. With this bunch of lunatics, we probably just have to settled for recognizing someone who does not get killed in an idiotic fashion, someone who manages to get through a raid without a face palm moment .... yup, sounds tough doesn't it?

Nope not really. Although I jest above, and yes the character of the guild is one of constant fun and never taking things too seriously - We actually have many reasons to recognize service above and beyond to the guild.

From those who organize raids and events, to those that tirelessly turn up, time and time again. To those who go the extra mile to ensure that the guild as a whole has an enjoyable time.

The Pink Wandering Trophy has arrived.

This trophy will be awarded on occasions to someone who deserves to be recognized. There are no hard and fast rules to how you can be awarded the trophy... The custodian of the award is Nidhogg and he will be the final judge in who actually wins the award.

Every single one of you will play a role in determining the winner by means of nominations. If you feel someone deserves to win, you will send an in game mail to Nidhogg, with details on who you want to nominate and why.

If you are in a raid, and someone does something deserving - make a note, if you are trying to finish an achievement and a guildie comes to your aid - send that information on, is someone constantly stocking the guild bank with mats? we need to know about it ... In fact anything that you think is cool - lets give Nid a whole lot of options and lets ensure that our comrades are recognized.

The winner of the monthly Deeth race is automatically awarded the trophy.

So what do you get as the winner of the Pink Wandering Trophy ???

Well besides the envy, respect and admiration of all around. You will receive this genuine non-fake reproduction Sapphire ring.
Forum Image

This is yours to show friends, family and deadly raid bosses at will for an entire week.

In addition, you will receive the title of "Lord" or "Lady" for the duration of your week. All communication will need to include your title.

Examples:

"Fine day today, my lord"

"WTF you pulled the mobs... my Lord"

"Would my lady please be so kind as to heal me occasionally?"

"Tea bag? My Lord" (Yup - sorry no one is immune to teabags but the winner of the Pink Wandering Trophy will be teabagged respectfully )

Finally, the winner of the Pink Wandering Trophy will have one raid sessions repairs paid for by the guild bank.

So - go out there and don't be evil... who knows you could be the next winner of the trophy...

Stay Pink

In other news...

Yogg Saron DOWNED .... Yes a group of brave pinkies have cleared Ulduar. Led by me, in the early hours of this morning we did it!!

Unfortunately when i woke up I could not seem to find any proof of this event actually happening... I either dreamed about it or hackers stole my account and erased my achievements... I have lodged a ticket with a GM.

Deeth Race May 2009

Although I was not present - another great race was organized by our resident OAP.

The leather wearing scoundral sent our team members on a solo run of Caverns of Time.

This should have been easy enough - and Nidhogg was very puzzled as to why he kept getting killed by trash... erm... change mode to normal Nid ... heroic would be a little tough.

Hellas on the other hand forgot that he needed to keep Thrall alive - not a good plan if you are trying to solo the event. Bye Bye tank Happy

Ashwyni gave up after 4 deaths ---- oh! Well! It was not really fair making a gnome solo this ...

Zonthor showed off his duel spec abilities and probably slipped some gold to Deeth .... but finally emerged the winner.

Lord Zontwhore is the first winner of The Pink Wandering Trophy! Gratz!

Amid the chaos, great fun was had by all and another classic Deeth run has come and gone.... the old codger successfully killing some of us off again.

Be sure not to miss next months run.

re: RMWP Awards

All good stuff. I look forward to speaking with our first Lord Or Lady of RMWP Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: