View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Naxx 25 - 17 May 2009

Calling all Stations!!! This Bus to Naxx will be stopping frequently!!!

Forum Image

Hop on …. Hop off….. Phew. I am glad I was not in charge of taking down an attendance log last night. I think we had a 40 man Naxx raid in the end.

The evening started off very slowly… only 16 guildies on line, Naxx 25 did not look as if it could start. With some bullying and creative team composition we eventually managed to get 20 people in after a bit of a late start.

We expected the worst … half of the team did not really have enough gear, we had one or two naxx first timers and here we where trying to down a boss with 20 people……

Pinkies where up to it though. With Taker as DPS …. Xera, Corn and Rem as tanks we charged in with enthusiasm. In fact one memorable pull saw Remulos tank about 5 groups of mobs, one after the other … our healers had to scrap mana out of every nook and cranny.(We are still convinced he over dosed on the red bull last night)

The really funny thing about last night was the member churn… every 10 minutes we would lose a team mate for whatever reason. (Sorry got to go – work, school, headache, house on fire…), which was no problem as most had not signed and where really only in the raid to help out….. but almost immediately another guildie would come on line and get drafted in. This carried on through out the run and made things a lot more interesting. I am sure we changed after every boss fight.

I am proud to say that we cleared the Arachnid Quarter, Plague Quarter and the Military Quarter often with only 15 people in the team. In fact at one stage we looked to almost be in with a chance for the Safety Dance achievement. We did do Heroic: The dedicated few on 4 of the bosses. (at work so don’t remember exactly”

TheTaker was brilliant on DPS …. We think however he is showing off since Mrs C has told him how hunky she thinks he is….. (admittedly she had a lot to drink) but hey we are computer nerds… we will take compliments wherever we can get them.

Once again, many guildies benifited from great gear drops and upgrades.

Taker and Lord Zonther did a sterling job in leading and co-ordinating all the changes in group composition. In fact every single one of you did a great job …. It was fabulous been pink last night.

In other news

Friday nights Ulduar run was great fun and memorable ... for some of us – we only did Freya but the antics leading up to the kill on vent was the stuff of legends. Two guildies joined us after a razzle at the local pub …. Mr and Mrs K may have had a glass or two too many. I am not going into detail… lets just say we know far more about Mr. K’s toilet habits than we need to….

Anyway the next day….

Mr K … comes online and asked..”er guys did I play WOW with any of you last night??? I woke up on my Keyboard this morning….” …. “ hey …. Where did I get Legplates of Flourishing Resolve from ???? …”

Forum Image

LOL!!!
Tha-Taker

imba
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: