View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Ulduar 25 - May 21

The Titans are falling!!!

Forum Image

Ulduar 25 Man last night was a great success. We started pretty much on time – many members had signed and the raid got under way with high expectations - Our first encounter with Flame Leviathon was well handled and we easily managed to kill him.

Great loot dropped including a Fragment of Val'anyr - I am honoured and so fortunate to have been the lucky recipient. Thank you guild.

Off to our friend XT and our team pulled off a text book downing of the Jiving Pile of scrap. – 2 bosses down – no sweat. More great loot drops and I could just feel the confidence in the entire raid group growing. Each team member has become so much more aware of their surroundings.. our DPS team has become IMBA at not only dishing out damage but also doing very well in damage avoidance.

XT Down – we headed off to Kologarn.

At that point we began to have a little drama on vent with a new recruit who had, had far too much to drink. The officers handled the situation and all ended well. Our apologies for the unnecessary verbal abuse you had to endure whilst we tried to remove him from vent.
I hope that we can have a discussion with him when he is sober as he really did seem to be a nice guy and we do not want any ill feelings.

Moving on …. The Pinkies where pumped up and ready to rock and roll. After one or two wipes we defeated Kologarn for the first time! Fantastic.

Auriaya and the Sanctum Sentry’s where next – after an insta wipe – the group regathered and with focus and brilliant team work we got her down! Another guild first. Well done guys. It was such an exciting fight and from what I can gather, everyone had the same adrenalin rush.

These encounters are awesome. You have to pay attention the whole time, keep moving the whole time, keep thinking the whole time …. I for one am really enjoying Ulduar.

Real Men Wear Pink – You guys are awesome and can be very proud.
Well Done!

*** huh … no smart comments, no taking the piss out of someone … is Bizz going soft??? *** “ Nah – don’t worry guys – just have some pressure today … will get another article up soon”

re: Ulduar 25 - May 21

I do sense a shift coming...
Ulduar can no longer withstand us
Nax are for gear, Ulduar for grabs…

All hail Lord
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: