View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Lord Taker

TheTaker Can Can….

Forum Image

Who is the man who leads us into battle more than most? The man who tirelessly schedules, organises and leads raid, after raid, after raid….. Meticulously plans every boss encounter, researches tactics and ensures that we as a team, have a strategy on each encounter?

Who is this man???

He is our toughest tank, our worst singer and one of the most dedicated members….. an Officer and a Gentleman….. I am of course talking about Odikqah !!! ….. Oh… wait … he is not in our guild …. Thank goodness… I am talking about someone completely different to him …. I am talking about the one and only Taker!!! So unique is this man – he had the “The” inbuilt into his name … “TheTaker”

I am honoured to announce that for the next week or so, he will now be known as “Lord Taker” - as a worthy recipient of the Pink Wandering Trophy , “Lord Taker” will receive even more respect and adoration.

To be frank, as much as our raid progress as a guild is team based, we have a lot to be grateful to the Taker for. Taker – you have played a key roll in getting us where we are today. You put up with a lot of abuse, pressure and responsibility – taking everything in your stride.

You are a legend.

Thank you.

In other news….

Forum Image

I am in charge!! The latest member of the COD Executive committee.

A certain previous Lord is declining to give up power…. Minions of this despot have been seen gathering in dark places wearing ill fitting leather garments and whispering deviously …. I would like you all to be careful, not sure what is been planned but can be certain they are up to no good.

It’s tough out there…

Guys we have had one or two tough runs in Ulduar this week. The 10 and 25 man groups have stalled and I sense some frustration. Never fear I say. We have achieved much. Do not forget that we downed 4 new 25 man bosses this week.

So just keep up the spirit – we will have wipe fests, we will have nights where things just do not go our way. (DC’s .. bugged fights … ) but in the end we will get there.

STAY PINK!

envy Imba post Bizz envy

/picks his nose and shows it to "Lord" Taker!
/rofl

whitemikki
Veteran raider

LMAO. Not sure about abuse......? But hey it can always be arranged Happy

Guys. There is a Ulduar Heavy raid calender this week where I am certain we can move deeper into ulduar on all fronts. BUT WE NEED PEOPLE TO SIGN>

SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! HAIL LORD CODPIECE SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! DEETH IS OUR SAVIOUR SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! GIVE EVERTHING YOU HAVE TO THE LORD AND EXPECT NOTHING BACK SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! ALL HAIL THE LORD OF THE LEATHER>>>THE ONE TRUE LORD SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!! SIGN DAM YOU!!
Nidhogg1
Officer

The Golden Keyboard is back!
Great post Bizz.

and grats Taker, I hope you know how much we appreciate all the hard work you put in for us.

oh, btw I stopped drinking that strange tea from our previous Lord, and suddenly its like a fog lifted from my head. There will be no end of the world. (But all my gold is now in Deeths Cult....)
Tha-Taker

damn bizz now u making me embaressed

haha great post man & thx everyone for ur support, rly apreciate it. envy
dacce
Officer

Beware of the shadows, the Cult of Deeth will last

congrats though taker :D i look forward to "Deeth T-bags Lord Taker" and i'm sure you do as well ;p
Alexm
Guildmaster

Gratz envy

Jump to: