View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Ulduar 25 Man Tonight.

6 SPACES LEFT....EVEN IF FULL PLS SIGN FOR THOSE NO SHOWS A REPLACEMENTS

Its Ulduar 25 tonight and the guild needs you to sign.

Its the first night so we will get through a few bosses tonight. We can down 5 no problem and with a new strat in place for Iron Council we can safely add another boss to this. I also believe Ignis is just a case of a few tries with a focused group to make it 7 bosses down and that leaves the Tier dropping Bosses only!!!

We are a 25 man Raiding Guild first guys n gals. Our approach is in a more relaxed manner but the focus is for us to move through Ulduar in Heroic mode. So if you can only Raid 2 or 3 nights a week pls try and make it these days. We will load the calender in a regular pattern over the next couple of weeks and hopefully this will allow you to aim for Ulduar Heroic nights.

I am raiding 3 nights this week, These will be the 3 Ulduar Nights. I hope you can join us and help write some RMWP History with some Uber first kills.

Mikki - Mage/Druid/Friend

SOMEONE MASQUERADING AS CURIO HAS SENT A MAIL TO ALL INGAME WITH A LINK TO A VIRUS. DELETE THIS AND DO NOT FOLLOW THE LINK OR OUR GUILD WILL BE HACKED AGAIN.
I HAVE AN IDEA FOR GREATER GB SECURITY I WILL GO OVER WITH THE OTHER OFFICERS TONIGHT ON VENT.

Last edited by whitemikki on 2009/06/05 10:31; edited 5 times in total
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Hi Guys,

I am travelling and my internet is at this stage an unknown quantity.

I am not going to sign but if I can log on and the latency is not to bad I would love to join.

Sadly I need to sit on the reserve bench for tonight.

I have signed you to the Raid and marked you reserve,

Hope it works out Happy Is the good Lady Lyera unable to attend tonight?

I am determined to get Ulduar off the groud tonight. So I am offiering 1 free Flask of your choosing to everyone who comes Happy
Tha-Taker

Hi all, im sry that i dint took the time to write something here but i have problems atm with my mom.

She rly not getting well from the family on my dead fathers side and making life a misery for her atm including my sister and me & from begining of the week i been taking care of her now. Mom complained aswel playing so much lately but with reason of my economic unemployed blabla.

So basicly im taking care of her now with ease, ill try to come and raid for the 25uld but i cant attend much this week.

Im sorry i dint let u guys know on time.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Dont be silly Taker.

Your friends are here when you need us. Play or Chat.

You have no obligation to Raid/Play so take care of RL and we will see you soon. I hope things get better for you soon.

Mikki
Murths

Tha-Taker wrote:
So basicly im taking care of her now with ease

RL comes ALWAYS first.. thou there isnt much we can do, we are on vent as Mikki pointed if you need to talk.

/Hugz

Nidhogg1
Officer

Hi Taker, so sorry to hear about your mom, but she might be right. Its good to take a break from wow every now and then, if not just to get in touch with the real world. Things works out, so take your time, take care of your family as it is the most important part of our existence. The rest of us will always hang around here somehow Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: