View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Lucky Dice ... NOT

How to win a Tier item.

Forum Image

At Real Men Wear Pink – we have the fairest loot distribution system around. We firmly believe in spreading the love.

Last night however was a new record in generosity.

In what must have been the unluckiest roll ever, Hellhole rolled 1 for a tier item…… I am guessing he groaned and moved on. As fate would have it though, there was no other interest in the item….. not a single other person rolled, despite many requests by a perturbed Loot Master. (NO F&^%$KING WAY I AM GIVING THAT ITEM TO SOMEONE WHO ROLLS ONE!!!)

Eventually when it became clear that there would be no further rolls for the item, our Loot Master decided to give HellHole another chance…. “OK H, roll again for god sake….”

And what happens?????

Yes you guessed it……. HellHole rolls another 1. Classic!

When the laughter dies down, and amidst calls for “D.E, D.E”, a very lucky (Unlucky) Hellhole receives his loot.

All I can say is stay away from Vegas man, they will not be as forgiving as the pinkies

Dont forget...

Sign for Ulduar 10 tonight and Naxx 25 continuation on Tuesday!

Kotha was on top form last night and had me crying with laughter at my keyboard. But this was the pinnicle.....Classic RMWP moment.
Alexm
Guildmaster

I challenge anyone to find a more generous guild on the server!! than RMWP Happy

Jump to: