View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: What do guildes want to do?

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions….

Forum Image

We need your input. Tonight we have a Ulduar 25 scheduled…. Only 9 sign ups so far. That is a problem. Why? We have more than enough active members…. Has the gear gap widened to far? Do you just not like Ulduar? Who knows.

Well the guild is for the people… we need to make sure we are doing what the majority want to do. Let’s get some feedback. The new content has opened up many new options, we just have to decide what the majority want.

Do we burst through Naxx and get a pocketful of badges of triumph – helping lesser geared members get access to easy upgrades from the new vendors? Do we jump into the new content, leave Ulduar for a while??? Come back with kick ass gear and more prepared members?

Do we get a 25 man going of any sort or maybe two 10 man runs in the new dungeon? What do you guys want?

I am not sure – putting a poll up now – please participate….. What do you want to do TONIGHT? If it is scheduled you will attend in other words….

Important – this is an information gathering exercise, at the moment, no changes to the calendar until a lot more consensus and feedback.

Thanks
Bizz

IMO. Coloseum 25 man!! The first boss is relativly easy and ONLY 1 BOSS IS AVAILABLE THIS WEEK. Go kill him then head to Uld25 as scheduled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

But Bizzmark is touching on somehting very important here. Recently 25 mans have been failing and as such Uld10 has been cleared on a weekly basis.
It tends to be the same people on the Uld10 runs as they are the ones who sign up.

Allot of people show up on Raid nights ready to raid but not signed so they miss out. People who have signed in advance and planned in advance get the spaces.

So if you want to Raid plan in advance. Dont sign up on the day sign 1 or 2 days or a week in advance!.

We do not Favour any members in any way. But the rules are there so use them to your advantage!!

You Sign you Raid#**. Nice and Simple

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

with conquest badges now everywhere make sure you work hard and ofill in those older bits of gear. Guild Heroic groups should be droppin bosses like mad as it is FAR beter for gearing that Raiding ATM.

Missing you all and look forward to joining you in the future.

Mikki

# Registered Trademark of RMWP Happy

**OFC taking into accoutn composition, so first 3 healers go, first 2 tanks and first 5 DPS.
And ofc very badly geared people that will drag the team down to much shouldnt be signing for Raids out of there standard.
bularbakaj
Veteran raider

re: What do you want to do TONIGHT?

I know that i havent been online for a wile, but has been alot the last week..
I also see the problems that Bizz is talking aboute..
The problem whit me is that i can join uldar 25 but is not geared for uldar 10.Im also not geared for the new 10 man raid..
So when there is not so manny ppl signing, all the good raiders that are online wana do uldar 10 man or the new 10 man raid..
And i understand that totaly.. why do a good raider whit good gear wana go to naxx 10 man ?
There is probaly not eny new gear for him or her in there..
U whant progress, which i understand..

As for me, i will try to run alot of heroic runs to get some badges of triumph so i can get some new gear from the new vendor. And i will try to sign for some 25 naxx and 25 uldar.
Bular..
Ps. sorry for my spelling.. i know its not the best wink
venke/doomforge
Veteran raider

I admire the work u guys have done and still do . so manny new namesl comming in ,gj there. but maybe there is where ppl that havent logged in for a week get alienated with all the new names in guildchat Happy, they make the place we know somehow different to that protected enviromend we all used to come here for.well everything changes, even we do .
About raiding? 10 man just feels as another heroic daily so as manny of u will feel much more for the 25man ... so do I.( so sign and get out of that sun,to much will deminish your brain ) I am not much in to the whole achievement thing ,for my opinion they better didnt bother with it . annyhow i am 100% for the 25man raids and its not for the gear but its because its more alive and sparkling.it doesnt have to be a ulduar just make it a 25:).
Kesur
Veteran raider

I agree that the gear gap has widened too much, i find most of the time i dont get places in Ulduar because people with better gear get the place over me. I think we should go back in Naxx to gear up some more people, not only will this improve attendance but it will all together strengthen the guild.
I find it really irritating because whenever i try to attend naxx it never runs, so i cant get the gear I need to raid the higher raids.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

MikeWoW wrote:
I agree that the gear gap has widened too much, i find most of the time i dont get places in Ulduar because people with better gear get the place over me. I think we should go back in Naxx to gear up some more people, not only will this improve attendance but it will all together strengthen the guild.
I find it really irritating because whenever i try to attend naxx it never runs, so i cant get the gear I need to raid the higher raids.

Mate has anyone ever turned around to you and said You gear is not good enough so youwont get a space? Or is that an assumption?

Unless your gear is rediculasly below the 'par' for Ulduar you would not be turned away.

Mikki
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

I agree, I also noticed Kesur in one or two Ulduar runs subsequent to this so I really do not believe this is a concern. At least not to us in general.

Jump to: