View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: ToC 10 men

Lord Jaraxxu gets his butt kicked by pinkies ..

Forum Image

Thanks to our roving warzone reporter, Murt for the following update on our successful 10 man raid last night.

Murthag wrote:
Ok,
i have been waiting during the day to see IF any of the higher ranking ppl in the guild steps forward.. so far nothing. So:

- after last night's try on ToC 25 men, lots of ppl didnt actualy get the fight and we didnt manage to kill the boss. When raid was "called" i felt a lot of less plesant vibes. Some ppl tired, some annoyed, some irritated and frustrated with the raid fail. Personaly i felt frustrated, but i kept in mind that we had lots of new ppl with us (not used to our raiding style yet), lots of new ppl to the fight. A fight that requires coordenation, tacts, and focus.. this is prolly where the raid failed, as like me, we old gits work our asses during the day, and sometimes keeping a fresh mind at raid times is not always easy. But that's what makes us Pink. Old gits having fun together.

I am sure we will get him next time. Also i would suggest that today's raid would be a pleasent 25 men, or just several ppl doing heroics and having some laughts at vent with each other's noobish. Morale and good mood needs to be sow over the guild.

BUT..

After raid disband, i heard on vent and read on gchat something on trying some 10 men ToC.. ofc i was up for it envy

Alex and Curio were awesome leading this, we manage a (lacking of better word) strange setup. Alex - the meat shield, Xera - the boob tanker, Eridea, Hellas (screaming on vent like mad ) and Nieho (now this is new) healing, me, Sunny, Arkanutzzz, Golef (the lucky bastard.. 2 item of loot mad - congratz mate )Dougle (new guy in guild) mangae to down the 1st boss after 2 or 3 attempts.. so far so good.

We knew this week we had a new boss - Lord Jaraxxus.. and all we had across vent was voices willing to wipe on him, and wipe we did envy envy
With each try we manage to come up with a tacts, with the contribuition of all in raid, their opinion and point of view - Thank you all for youre effort on the raid - we manage to realize it could be done.. "We can do IT!"
So after some wipes the boss was under 100k HP when i glare the raid group onb my screen.. schock came across me: ALL healers are dead!!
..we raced.. harder and faster, everyone going on vent: "Ignore adds, nuke the boss!!" - it worked, we killed the bastard! envy

In personal opinion was a fun raid with some less comun ppl i've raided so far.. but the ToC 10 boss of the week is dead.. and RMWP "can do IT!"..

Sometimes all it takes is a break of the point edge endgaming, and just enjoy the company or the farming, the PvP or just the game for the game.

Congratulations Pinkies.

Cheers,
Murt

Jump to: