View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: The winds of change…

Life is a beautiful journey.

Forum Image

In the last few days, two very important people in Real Men Wear Pink decided to explore new avenues in their lives. Blackwings and Mikki both have contributed immensely to all that is Pink and have helped build this guild into a successful raiding guild that can compete with the best but still offer a relaxed environment. (mostly)

Please do not despair. It is natural to be sad, I know I am, but we have to accept that the only constant in life is change. We need to be happy for these two amazing people and wish them all the best on their journeys. I hope they find what they are looking for and I am sure every single one of you agree, regardless of what or where they are, they will always be Pinkies.

The guild is a living, breathing entity, in which every single one of us contributes. We all have different personalities, strengths and weaknesses – which when combined create complex dynamics. The way we deal with these dynamics is what makes us Pink.

Now, I know we have experienced some tough times of late. We have struggled to get sign ups consistent for 25 man raids and we have had many new members join who still need some help getting raid ready.

Both of these challenges, I believe have been addressed and with a little more time will be resolved. Our sign ups last week where fantastic with two raids over subscribed.

What we need though is more feedback on the forums – guys – please post your thoughts and let’s engage in discussion. I reiterate – this is your guild – it does not belong to anyone person, the officers are here to do the admin work, manage policies that have been put in place by majority vote and to troubleshoot issues, not dictate how things should be.

Up coming program:

Tonight – Wednesday 9 September, we will try to get a few TOC 10 Man runs going
Tomorrow – Thursday 10 September - TOC 25 Man. – We have done so well here, let cruise through and have another crack at that bug. We are all getting used to this instance so should be a lot more relaxed.
Friday – 11 September – Naxx fun run. Would love this to be a 25 man, but don’t care, even if we do two 10 man – maybe have a race. It really does not matter – the only requirement is that we have fun and try to kill Deeth as much as possible.

In addition, on Friday, just before the raid, we will have the
1000 gold lucky roll. All who have signed up the required amount of times in 25 man runs will qualify to roll.

Stay pink !!!!!!

Jump to: