View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: ToC 10 man – 9 September

Let’s just wing it..!!!!!

Forum Image

Kapow!!!! We had a great run last night. The first 10 signed got of to a reasonable quick start and under the leadership of the mighty Scotsman, GingerNut McIntyre – errr, I mean Sir Alex, we crushed through the Northrend Beasts. It soon became apparent though that with his neighbour practising the bagpipes and his wife watching telly, giving out instructions over vent was not really possible.

Not to fear – in stepped a strangely sober Kotha. The fact that he did not fully recall all the tactics on account of never setting foot in the place sober before did nothing to dampen our spirits. With bits of advice from all members, we downed Jaxx after a few times and then came up to the faction champions.

At this point, you could sense the uncertainty…. We have all come to rely on Takers incredible analytical ability and knowledge of all classes…. This is the part where we normally step back and “in Taker we trust” as he confidently marks the kill order.

Here is the extract of our officer chat:

 Alexm: So.. you know what to do here? The kill order?
 Bizzmark: erm…
 Hotha: No Foking idea!
 Alexm: Me neither!
 Bizzmark: Damn – just sound confident – let’s wing it.

Vent:

 Hotha: Ok chap, this is what we are going to do …..

2 Minutes later….

 Hotha: Ok – res up, lets try a different order….

Officer Chat:

> Hotha: Any thoughts?
> Bizzmark: No bloody idea…
> Alexm: Fook whats Takers phone number?

At this point, we spent some time bouncing ideas around from the entire team and I am really proud to say that we downed them on our third attempt. What an excellent team kill.

Spirits high we trounced the Twin Val'kyr on our second attempt and proceeded to bat Anub'arak around until curfew. We really only had a few attempts on him getting him down to under 10% on third phase – with a few members needing to leave, we called the raid but a great night was had by all.

I really enjoyed the spirit, the team work and the relaxed atmosphere. Well Done all!

Don't forget to sign for tonight 25 Man ToC - will be an absolute blast.

Jump to: