View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: AFK's, Stress and Self Improvment.....

Forum Image

Ok, I suffered a little Nerd Rage yesterday and it appears the stress of running 25 man raids gets to me quickly. (How Taker did it for so long is amazing)

We mentioned AFKs yesterday and there was a sight improvement but still there was allot of people who come readycheck wasnt there. But there was allot of DCs as well.

It was the DCs that cost us early on. Bizzmark and Lyera had to find a connectiomn that was working on the night and Irinia was unstable for the first 3 or 4 attemptes but that sorted itself out.

But this post is to try and get you to help your RL. RL is a real burden! It takes allot of effort and concentration to spot weaknesses in execution and fix them from Attempt to Attempt. Do your part. Dont go AFK unless there is a good reason and try and wait for the many 5min breaks that are called in a night.

Be self critical!! Ok I am Dead! Why did I die? What can I do to stop myself dying next time? The answer is NEVER becaisei didnt get healed! Even as a tank the answer is generally I can use my CDs mroe inteligently.
If we all analyse ourselfs and strive to improve from attempt to attempt as a team we will devlop allot quicker! (And you RL wont suffer the Nerd Rage as much)

2 Days Off 25 mans now. Enjoy the free days if you like or join the 10 mans that will spring up around 20:30 as usual.

<<<<<AND RELAX>>>>>
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: