View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: NOOB TANKS - Awsome Group.....

Forum Image

So. After yesterdays blowout raid we decided that 10 man was in order. Sadly we had no Tanks online so the call went out and Bizzmark and I reluctantly stepped up the the plate.

The group was taken from the 25 man sign up list picking the people who signed up first. Hotha was RL and was awsome.

We did Onyxia10 & ToC10 man. Wiping once on Beasts as is tradition but one shoted all the other bosses and finished with plenty of time to spare on the raid night.

Thanks to all those who came. Great Work healing a couple of NooB Tanks. (Especially as when Anub went to Swarm I had 20 stacks of the bebuff meaning I was taking nearly 30k damage every 3 secs as well as Tanking Anub..AWSOME HEALING!)
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Awesome night indeed!
Sad we didn't get the 25-man rolling, and sorry to those who had to stand left when the train left...

But the 10-man was one of the best raids I've been in for a long time! Really relaxed and fun, but still... Full clear of both! Happy

However... I am still wondering about the 3rd phase on Anub.
We lost at least one dps to the penetrating cold debuff.
For me, the problem was two things:

- No good and clear indication on who those 2 that have the debuff is.
Healbot did show "something", but I can't say if it showed it clearly?
And for DBM-warnings... During a raid, there are a ton of scrolling messages scrolling over my screen. I would like it clear and visual, and something that stays put!

- Monitoring health at low levels... I found it difficult to do that on healbot, as it goes red a bit to soon. For those used to healbot, I think you know what I mean. On this phase, it is advised to keep people at around 5k health, as the first tick of penetrating cold is 3,5k.
Needless to say, healers need to react quick.

So my question is: Is there any addons that can help in monitoring penetrating cold?
Also, is there a way to set up healbot to monitor health on this fight?

whitemikki
Veteran raider

One word. GRID. Stop healing like a NOOB and get it.... Happy

Raia - The Flimsy Rogue wrote:
Awesome night indeed!
Sad we didn't get the 25-man rolling, and sorry to those who had to stand left when the train left...

But the 10-man was one of the best raids I've been in for a long time! Really relaxed and fun, but still... Full clear of both! Happy

However... I am still wondering about the 3rd phase on Anub.
We lost at least one dps to the penetrating cold debuff.
For me, the problem was two things:

- No good and clear indication on who those 2 that have the debuff is.
Healbot did show "something", but I can't say if it showed it clearly?
And for DBM-warnings... During a raid, there are a ton of scrolling messages scrolling over my screen. I would like it clear and visual, and something that stays put!

- Monitoring health at low levels... I found it difficult to do that on healbot, as it goes red a bit to soon. For those used to healbot, I think you know what I mean. On this phase, it is advised to keep people at around 5k health, as the first tick of penetrating cold is 3,5k.
Needless to say, healers need to react quick.

So my question is: Is there any addons that can help in monitoring penetrating cold?
Also, is there a way to set up healbot to monitor health on this fight?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: