View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Ulduar 25 Tonight - Sign up Pronto!!

Sigh !! .... do we deserve this?

Forum Image

Tonight! Ulduar 25 – SIGN very quickly or face the worst punishment we could ever have dreamt off, well sort of. - 15 spots free.

Actually come to think of it, it’s the poor buggers that have signed and need to wait to fill the group that will suffer even more.

Last night we tackled Trial of the Grand Crusader – 10 Man. (Heroic version of Toc 10) and encountered a fearsome creature.

Whilst we where waiting for members to get online and the raid group to fill, an alien or something took over Ooo’s computer….. or maybe his medication wore off, or kicked in … who knows.

In any event, in the space of 5 minutes he managed to get Merrick into an endless loop argument – if Jo had not been around I suspect he would have eventually jumped off a tall building, he got me frantically goggling useless information to try and prove ridiculous points. (how did he do that??), Pwincess quoting pearls of wisdom on not arguing with morons, Zorlon trying to discover the meaning of shoes and I am sure somewhere a small kitten died due to the radiation level increase generated by many heads been beaten on keyboards. Nemo as per usual found great humor in it all and kept egging him on.

Hard to explain, but very funny. Not sure what was funnier, Ooo’s non – argument / argument or watching Merrick get into a froth trying to put his point across – which he eventually he did in a perfectly logical manner. Whereupon Ooo claimed to forget what they where arguing about in the first place “but he was pretty sure that they where both right.” ….. Meeeoooeeewww … another kitten died at that point I think.

The raid started, and a somewhat saner Ooo seemed to return and we are all very proud of his ready check skills. (Some nutter gave him assist which meant we had random ready checks floating around on a constant basis) Well Done Ooo – as we all agreed – you do gorgeousa ready checks.

In any event, the longer we take to fill and start the raid….. the longer the mad gnome will have to drive us crazy --- DO THE RIGHT THING, don’t put your friends through that – sign early and lets get the raid started on time.

We need more gear for us to down Anub 25 – this is the quickest way for us to get it.

Forum Image

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MERRICK TRIES TO BE RIGHT :o

Raincloud The Spiritual One

Ooo asked Bizzmark was the pic above him.....

And the Answer is no this is Ooo

Forum Image

u bastard!!! lmao ahh all three of these posts are hilarious!!
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

I had tears of laughter in my eyes reading the "deep" discussion on iiii, horses, donkeys and mentalists.

And the real Ooo .....hehe - pure WIN Raincloud

Haha as this is in the public forums I wonder what the casual observer trolling the forums would think of us.....Fun most definately....Mad? most probably.....

The news thread is as always a fun read...

Jump to: