View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: 3.3 is Here....what to do now?

Please note anything that is underlined is a link to additional information......

Forum Image

Ok. So 3.3 is here. The Lich King is within our grasp but we need to work harder now than ever....I dont want to down the King a week before Cataclyism hits. Here are my hints to gearing quickly.

There are 3 new Instance and they drop 219 iLevel gear on Normal and 232 iLevel gear on Heroic. So replacing those old bit in your armor should be simple by running these on a daily basis. HERE is a list of all the loot that is known to drop from the instances. Faimiliarise yourself with it and aim for the bits you need.

Now for those of you not lucky enough to get a 245 weapon in 3.2.2 you will need to get Battered Hilt that drops from ICC new Dungeons on HEROIC mode only. This begins THIS quest chain and you end up with one of THESE iLevel 251 Weapons for any Healeror DPS class. (last link is a detailed discription of how to finish each Quest in the chain)

We need to work in teams in theses Heroic to make sure people, Especially those who dont have 245 weapons, get new upgrades. The Weapon is the greatest upgrade in DPS for all classes and if every member of RMWP has one inside 2 weeks the DPS/HPS output will jump up quickly!

HERE is a list of all discovered items so far in Icecrown Raid and all Emblem gear. Please note this is probably about 30% of the total gear so dont get disappointed if some bits dont look nice Happy

Random LFG Dungeon System

There is a new LFG system for all instances. Its the single best change made to the game in its history. No longer do you have to LFG to pug instances you join LFG, give your jobs IE Healer/DPS and thats it. It looks for all servers in your battlegroup and matches groups. You can by mouse overing the new icon on your Minimap see who it is looking for but on PTR it was almost instant or maximum 1 min wait.

This new system replaces the Daily Heroic. IE the first time you use the system you are rewarded with 2 x Emblem of Frost on completion. And for every on Random Heroic you complete that day you get 2 bonus Badges of Triumph!! Basically with this system you can gear your main and ALL your alts with badge ToC gear in a matter of days.

Weekly Raid

So the NPC that gave Daily Heroics in the past will now give Weekly Raids and these are going to be fun. You will see the list of Targets is always inthe first group of boses in an instance....But it will be fun to do Patchwerk and see how quick he goes down Happy

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL DO THIS AS A GROUP ON A PREDESIGNATED RAID NIGHT SO PLEASE DONT PUG THIS ON YOUR MAINS!!!!!

The List of Full Patch Notes is massive with so many changes (they fook AoE over ) that its imposible to list them all here. There are changes to every class, especially Warlocks, so please read and understand the changes made and how they will effect you ingame!

For those of you lucky enough to be one of the chosen classes for the final Legendary! of the expansion you can dribble over the Shadowmourne
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

This is so awesome - do I really need to go on holiday??? Sweetie ....

mad

.......... erm, that did not go well.

Plan B.

I wonder if you can play wow over satellite phone?? .... would they just get broadband to deepest darkest Africa already!!!!

Whoot :D my GF is gonna leave Denmark for 20days - so I´m going to be online all the time twisted

Murths

Reserving the 2H axe (twice) twisted
w1z4rd

10 tokens!
http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50047/quel-delar-lens-of-the-mind/

omw!

It just looks so cool.. my gnome carrying that will be leet!

Iehi
Veteran raider

Would it have killed them to add a dagger?! :P
whitemikki
Veteran raider

w1z4rd wrote:
10 tokens!
http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50047/quel-delar-lens-of-the-mind/

omw!

It just looks so cool.. my gnome carrying that will be leet!

Lep ypou have a 245 weapon...I do hope you will pass the Hilt to someone in guild with worse weapon first Happy

From what i saw if the drop rate isnt lowered the Hilt has a drop rate of 1 for every two runs through the Heroics Instances.
ScottOOO
Dedicated Raider

"PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL DO THIS AS A GROUP ON A PREDESIGNATED RAID NIGHT SO PLEASE DONT PUG THIS ON YOUR MAINS!!!!!"

Any specific reason for this? We are allowed to pug most 10 man raids so why can't we pug it in a 10 man?
Xerodent
Veteran raider

why do you wanna pug? it suck twisted

whitemikki
Veteran raider

ScottOOO wrote:
"PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL DO THIS AS A GROUP ON A PREDESIGNATED RAID NIGHT SO PLEASE DONT PUG THIS ON YOUR MAINS!!!!!"

Any specific reason for this? We are allowed to pug most 10 man raids so why can't we pug it in a 10 man?

To make sure the majority of the guild get the bonus badges every week. Pug it on 10 man if you want but then you will find we will go and do this each week on 25 anyway.....If people start saying ill come to the Raid but not the Weekly before cos i have already done it that will piss people off.....

Each week we will do the weekly raid EXCEPT this week as it Ulduar 25.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: