View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: ICC - 3rd Boss down in 10 Man

Shiver me Timbers!!!!!!

[EDIT] Picture removed as it was ****ing with the website sizing.

Crash, Bang, splat ..... or was it Splat, splat, splat, Bang??

In a brilliant display of teamwork, 10 Pinkies set out against the unknown. With Mikki microphone less on account of his 4 year old sons DJ aspirations and Alex sharing the lounge with his wife and unable to raid led due to very loud TV and wife agro, the team was stuck with me raid leading....... if you can call that raid leading.

In any event we bumbled our way through the trash to Marrowgar, with very little guidance from me other than the odd ready check and in no time faced our first ICC Boss.

This was the hardest fight of the evening, we wiped many times, discussed strategies, explored new and creative ways to die and eventually bored him to death.

It was a great fight and I has such an adrenaline rush when he finally died that I was shaking for ages. It boils down to staying alive, DPS switching to Bone spikes immediately, tanks picking up the boss at the right time and without doubt some luck.

The trash leading to Lady Deathwhisper was fun, many mobs had boss like abilities and had to be handled with tactics, two spiders leading up to the boss stand out with an interesting debuff that after 8 seconds, heal the mob for the amount of the targets health + the health of everyone within a certain range.... In the words of the wise ObiTwoKaNoobi, (yeah Mikki), in response to how far must we run from the raid .... "Just F(*&(*** ^%** ) and keep running!

Deathwhisper started off chaotic but I am so proud of the team, each wipe brought new insight and after sometime, and much gold we had a plan. Executed and killed the mana coated demon. (Deeth would have been in awe)

Battle weary, tired ans with more than half of the raid to drunk to really make sense we faced one of the most exciting boss fights ever, exciting and FUN.

The gunship battle was awesome. Flying around with jet packs, watching guildies miss and plummet to their deaths, cannons, bombs, madness of switching between ships in between trying to heal and keep track of where everyone is was pure exhilarating madness.

After plummeting to our deaths many, many times, we finally got our minds around what to do... although by now, I am not sure if Alex and Kotha even new what their first names where or could even spell "Yesh Osshifer ...hic"

We focused up and destroyed the enemy gunship .... the bastards did however leave Alex, Cankle and I on the enemy ship ... we bravely went down to our death again .... true heroes, but the kill was logged and we ressed and made our way to the new boss.... Our survivors found themselves stuck on the gunship and after 10 hilarious minutes of trying to get off the ship, they all had no choice but to jump to their deaths and res up ... ok ... does not sound clever I know but you come up with a better idea at 2am in the morning, with no sober raiders in sight.

Just to give you an idea how drunk the raid must have been, we somehow agreed to let Ooo bring his squidy tank ... and had Voodoo tanking on the 1st gunship. It took awhile to get him focused up mind you as he really wanted assist and could not understand why I would not give it to him .. eventually placated him by giving him the pink diamond Happy

After a number of attempts on the 4th boss, Alex lost all ability to form comprehensible words so just resorted to mumbling stuff about dodge and armor over the static of his microphone. I suspect he was on his 3rd bottle of red wine.

After even more wipes, and more gold on repairs, we called it a night.

We learnt so much, had barrel fulls of laughs and ultimately, opened up ICC p well done all off you.

Forum Image

Forum Image

re: ICC - 3rd Boss down in 10 Man

I can see you was drunk yourself as you remember things a little incorrectly...Although 2am with alex drunk and mumbling about Dodge and health was funy and fuck.

I was also on the ship in question but I am a mage of Arcane skill. Seeing that we had bugged and got caught on the enemy ship at the end of the battle I looked around and spotted out ship docked and calling upon the power arcane FLEW!! Yes FLEW from one ship to the other.......SC you say of it didnt happen!!

Well look at this half drunk flying horse riding mage!!!!

(Sadly Canckle tried to emulate my skills but is not versed in the power arcane and just dropped like a stone to his death!!!!)

Forum Image Forum Image

Notice Canckle Generous offcer off 100G for making the amazing flight!! Also this SC is about 2 thirds of the way there already!!! (slow mind to much drink)

Forum Image Forum Image

AND TOUCH DOWN!!!!! THE POWER ARCANE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE!!!

Forum Image <<<sry pic is small click for proper view.....gtg now.....BLINK AND FADE!!!!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: