View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Out in the Cold.

Forum Image

I would like to thank everyone who came to yesterdays raid. After over 3 hours of wiping and adjusting tactics we got Saurfang down.

Yesterday for the first time in any raid I have led I asked people to step aside and leave the raid as there gear wasnt up to the content. We are currently in T10 content and we cannot take people who cannot pull off 5k DPS (stand still fully Raid buffed ofc) or have half a set of item level 200 gear. For those of you who need to complete sets we ask you to sign for ToC25 and from now on I will run ToC10 on weekend afternoons as gearing runs.

Yesterday half the Raid respeced to suit the Raid and I would like to thank everyone who respec'd or stepped aside for doing it without a grumble for the good of the team AND WE DID IT!!

We hit 128.8k DPS on the burn (a RMWP record by a long way) we worked hard EVERY attempt allowing the me and other RLs to adjust the tactics each time and finally we came up with the Tactics that work! Special thanks to Whore, Taker & Bizzmark! But this kill is everyones. Its the type of fight where everyone has to work together or it snowballs off the slackers and we wipe due to Blood Power gain.

SADLY! I ended uo in my GFs bad books and had a cold night on the sofa ......But it was worth it...Thanks Guys You ROCK!!!
Xerodent
Veteran raider

Awesome guys, keep it up - and Hehe twisted hope your feeling better Michael

Xerodent

Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

It was an incredible evenings raiding. My exhausted wife, who joined to help out the healing team get going. (" I can only play for 1 hour !!!") stayed through until the end, despite fulling asleep at her keyboard a few times she insisted on staying to the end. .... I think 2.am our time.

The victory was hard earned and so damn sweet.

I am also a bit like a Zombie today - we both had to get up at 6am and 4 hours sleep, 3 nights in a row can be a little draining.

The kill made it so, so worth it though. As Mikki says, well done every single one of you we are back at the cutting edge of raid progression.

Just BRILLIANT.

BTW Mikks, couch duty has much benefits ... you get to snore to your hearts content ... no elbows in the ribs to keep quite or duvet stealing from the spouse, you can scratch your balls as often as you want and you will never get that disgusted grunt or comment on how men are such pigs....

depending on where the couch is you can fetch a few brews, stack them on the floor next to the couch and sip on during the night to your hearts content and no-one is going to bother you. (Try placing a ice cold beer on the bedside table and climbing in for the night .... not going to happen I tell you)

I do feel a little sorry for the poor mut..... he surely did not deserve your company.

lmao! well doen guys especially to mikki lmao so sorry i coudlnt make it and had to unsign at the last minute proberly screwing with ur plans =(

picture this, i work tuesday-sat, misses works mon-fri, so in her eyes we get only one full day together, i spend half of it on the xbox or wow, then in the evening i turn round and tell her im in for a 3 hour raid, she was literally, and i mean literally packing her bags for a night in a holiday inn, i saw it as a good oppurtunity, but then when she left the house wading across a snow covered field to get to the nearest bus stop, i thought, hang on, im supposed to do something here, so from the comfort of my armchair i phoned her up, even though i could still see her stumbling in the foot deep snow and told her to come home.

to make matters worse i had to obviously make things up to her, so i canned the raid, and had to resort to my nails being painted red and me straightening her hair for an agonizing hour only to be told id done it all wrong 'bear in mind it was my first attempt' and had to then start again.

so yeah, once again, sorry

merrick wrote:
lmao! well doen guys especially to mikki lmao so sorry i coudlnt make it and had to unsign at the last minute proberly screwing with ur plans =(

picture this, i work tuesday-sat, misses works mon-fri, so in her eyes we get only one full day together, i spend half of it on the xbox or wow, then in the evening i turn round and tell her im in for a 3 hour raid, she was literally, and i mean literally packing her bags for a night in a holiday inn, i saw it as a good oppurtunity, but then when she left the house wading across a snow covered field to get to the nearest bus stop, i thought, hang on, im supposed to do something here, so from the comfort of my armchair i phoned her up, even though i could still see her stumbling in the foot deep snow and told her to come home.

to make matters worse i had to obviously make things up to her, so i canned the raid, and had to resort to my nails being painted red and me straightening her hair for an agonizing hour only to be told id done it all wrong 'bear in mind it was my first attempt' and had to then start again.

so yeah, once again, sorry

Things happen Merrick of which we sometimes have no control....there is hopefully some backup in the tank department now...so that raids can still go ahead if one tank drops out for whatever reason.

For my own part i was invited along with the wife to my sister-inlaws last night for an evening meal and low and behold the two of them decide to have a drinking session (here is me sober because im driving ofc) 7hrs later 1 very annoyed me and one very drunk wife -- so nights im not working im playing WOW -- that will tell her !!!

Guys, seriously, I have not had so much fun in WoW for a long time. In fact, the last time I had that much fun was when RMWP had its first 10 man excursions into Ulduar.

So thanks to everyone for reminding me what makes this guild one of the greatest I have ever had the pleasure to be a part of.

Daelroth
Raider

Few words of advice Mikki; Get one of those sofa-beds.
Y'know, them sofa's what can be pulled out to make a sort of camp bed.
=P

And grats on the kull guys! XD
zorlon
Dedicated Raider

exelent night lot of hanging around while mikki got the right mix and no one lost focus they got better had him at 5% i think might of been lower and wiped and some1 said lets do it again mikkis quilt hit him in the head sofa called him and we downed him cheers all round he was dead think taker shouted the loudest think it was relieve well done to all of us Happy

re: in one word - EPIC!!

was awsome last night.
after wiping on this boss so many times, and having nightmares, we finally gave him a little taste of the color pink!
i had great time, now for bigger challenges ahead.

tinyrock
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: