View previous topic :: View next topic  
shokora

re: passing by

hey all you pinky's, just passing by and checking out how everyone is, life has been pretty tame since i left, my friends guild hasen't taken off like he had hoped and once again i'm sat watching the world go by, you all making good progress in ICC and ToTGC?

Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Good to hear from you Shok. We are all very well and having a blast in ICC, the new wing is awesome.

Sorry to hear about your friends guild - hope things pick up.

Cheers,
Bizz

Thanks bizz, in truth i was wondering if i'd be able to rejoin your happy flock, i haven't seen my friend for a while and shokora is beginning to lose focus mainly because there is nothing going on with her any more.
I know the dps classes are full for the time being but i was hoping to rejoin on a casual trial so that i don't step on anyone's toes when it came to a raid, i'd happily step to the side if the amount of sign ups you keep getting occurs,
I'm putting this idea out to everyone because i'd value the opinions of everyone. Hope it's a consideration and hope to hear responses soon
thank you all

Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Guys I really think that we should let Shok back in. He left on very good terms and he has friends here.

Also he is happy to return on a casual basis and raid when needed ...

A big yes vote from me.

get him in ofc old members r welcome but as main page says dps is just overfull but atleast a welcome back from me
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Ill be honest. I think we have to many Hunters already. Taking another one is IMO unfair on the one we currenty have as Hunter gear is very specific and there just isnt enough to go round.

I know Shok left in a nice way but he left. I like you Shok its nothing personal but I would not have allowed you to return if it had been left up to me.

However you have two yes votes from Officers and that is enough.

Welcome Back.
pwincess

Devils advocate here- he did also leave TWICE...do we really want to be the guild people keep coming back to as their "second choice" the whole time...
Just a thought, use it, don't, whatever
nomend

pwincess wrote:
Devils advocate here- he did also leave TWICE...do we really want to be the guild people keep coming back to as their "second choice" the whole time...

Point taken my lady...but sometimes you need to browse little just to appreciate the good things...Happy...speaking from experience...Happy
Lyera
Officer

Personally I see no reason why Shok should not be reinvited, the situation has been explained to him and he has agreed to step aside for the time being as we are currently full.

Obviously we do not want to be a guild that people just come back to when they feel like it, and I am sure that if a person did something like just gear up and leave or have a hissy fit and leave, we would not even consider it, but sometimes there are RL components that come into it,as in Shoks case, and we can then perhaps be a little more nice about it. This is, combined with our awesome, friendly members whats makes RMWP a guild that everyone wants to be in ....
zorlon
Dedicated Raider

got to agree with pwincess ok he left but we have no room at the moment its a 33 sigh up on a wednesday mayb he should go on a reserve list for when we are recruiting again

Point taken, I was not meaning to sound unkind in any way. I think of you all as family, and just don't like it when people come and go as they please, disrupting group dynamics and so on. I was merely pointing something out and hope that Shokora won't take it personally and it has nothing to do wth him being a huntard like me tongue out
The more "Aspects" the merrier!
Just don't leave us this time, or I will hunt you down and kill you....
shokora

thanks guys, i do admit i've left 2 times in the past but the first was because i couldn't commit to the amount of raid and plans the guild had, that was then explained to me and a casual role was suggested which i jumped for to tell you the truth,
mikki i completely understand your reasoning behind your answer and respect it.
and yes nomen i do understand your point completely as well, there is no guild like this one that i have ever been in.
anyway with all this taken in i thank you all for your input and pwincess, point noted and I'm not going disappear, hunters have the best tracking anyway and I'll not test you Happy

Raincloud The Spiritual One

pwincess wrote:
Good points. But then what about people that join and leave over and over they get the invite faster. (Names not listed)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: