View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Winterpol Discgrace!!

Falsely Accused....

Forum Image

In a travesty of justice an innocent guild member was held without bail and against all known protocols of human rights.

After a three hour interrogation, poor Ymi was released.

I want to emphatically state that he is not the criminal sought by Winterpol...

He may dress funny and have a strange tendency to occupy ladies change rooms but really ... if he had a normal accent would you hassle him for these quirks???

No. I think not ... Winterpol did mention that a certain bear, covered in baking flour was the source of the tip off... if it is the Bear that I am thinking about then that explains it all.

So really in the case of Ymi.......Its not his fault that the amazingly handsome, fashionable and charismatic criminal that Winterpol is after has created a fashion trend and cult following ... how can you arrest someone for mimicking their idol I ask you?????

Anyway, Ymi , we love you... we know you are not the notorious BizzSkirt.... please feel free to wear what ever makes you most comfortable..

Keep your eyes pealed people ...

lmao so to shrug off the blame, this heathenous criminal has targeted ymi for the blame, and using me as a fall guy for letting the bag out of the hat of poor ymi, i say he is a blight!

Yeah yeah, what Fluffy bear said.....
The fact remains that the heinous criminal Bizzskirt or as Taker now calls him Skirtmark, is still out there....
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: