View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: RWMP - Soccer World Cup Guide Part 2

Eish!!!!!

Welcome to the 2nd guide in the series of information packs for all Footie fans planning to visit South Africa in June. In this edition, we will focus on some of the interesting signs that you would need to understand should you decide to venture out a little further than the polished and newly constructed highways and stadiums in our major cities.

Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban have had a huge facelift. Everything is shiny, expensive and glamorous …….. and we look like every other boring western country now.

Thankfully though we got a lot of land and Africa remains really interesting, fun and I guess kinda dangerous….. these are typical signs you will find in some of our more interesting areas.

Allow me to translate:

On the way out of the major cities and if you mistakenly cut through a residential suburb not deemed worthy for tourist upgrade, you will find numerous examples of the following sign. It is a clever IQ test. To save money, and to decide whether or not little Johnny should be sent to high school, the education department cleverly sponsored the above campaign.

Forum Image

We are a very considerate lot, as can be seen by this thoughtful public service message. I expect Deeth would need to take careful cognizance of this one and proceed with a gummy grin, (just learn the shape my old fella, as I know the eyesight is failing.) ….

Forum Image

Ofcourse we are a fairly honest bunch … so expect quite a long ride with a mad toothless, grinning pensioner ……

Forum Image

Sadly our education ministers campaign to weed out the mentally challenged only has a 50/50 chance of success… the good news is that literacy is not a requirement to land a job in government. (look at our president, he never finished grade school is a shag monster and has the top job!!!)

Forum Image

Anyway, although Big Mc has tried,…. it has never managed to come close to the ingenuity of these guys…… you really need to taste the 100% pure beef burger here….. (Who decided that cows are the only source of beef anyways) ….. plus this beef is Halaal! (you know it is cause the sign says so!)

Forum Image

This little one of course has been commissioned specifically for Deeth’s parking bay …… The little guest house may be on the edge of a crocodile infested river but I assure you the view will be to die for….

Forum Image

Speaking of which… don’t worry about healthcare … its top notch and all possible services are within walking/ crawling distance….

Forum Image

Anyway …. See you all soon 

I have it on good authority that the very first road sign pictured above should have said something else entirely.
But, due to a mix-up between our president's activities and the minister of building more toll roads, the sign was incorrectly printed.

It was supposed to say:
KEEP WELL SEXY!

tongue out

seems we should cut of suplies to Haiti and send it straight to SA
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: