View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: New Raids, ICC Alt Run and ICC DPS requirements.

nomend wrote:
the comment was about

[edit] I remember raiding on the laptop. doing 25 mans with 9 FPS. It didint bother me at the time and I still kicked out some nice healing Happy...

i should have quoted it just to avoid the misunderstanding...it was not about the dps...

true nomen. I could heal, Raid Heal, cos its just about maintaining HoTs as a druid and it doesnt matter if you have crappy FPS. 6 Rejuv and a WG and repeat doent need FPS. But you are correxct.....
shokora

i know it can be done because i've raided toc25 with you all, and on the last boss i've normally been focused on the snowflakes, just saying that sometimes it can cut out or cost time trying to keep up was all. it's just worry's me when it freezes up and i think I've disconnected.

tinyrock
Trial or Inactive

re: sounds ok to me

regarding the dps minimum its is good since this way we have good prospect of progressing faster and therefore help many of us get better experience at the high end bosses.
regarding the 6 weeks in advance, i think its too much.
no one really knows what will happen with him next week or more over next month, excluding business trips and vacations etc..
so this need to be checked and see how efficient it is.
i think 2 weeks in advance is good enough (i saw a post regarding a short notice for 25 raid so iam assuming this has something to do with it, but in that case the raid was on web only 2 days prior, and that is really short, so even if u plan on signing u dont allways do it fast enough).
one way to help "serious raiders" sign on time is maybe to know in advance when the raid will be available on the website. for example if i know that every sunday at 16:00 all raids from wednsday till next wednsday are posted, i will make sure iam on the website at that time and sign my name for the ones i know i can make. this way i will be at ease.. but thats just another option.

thanks for trying to improve our raiding experience and that alt icc25 extra run is a very good idea (if we can get an extra 25 group it will be awsom).

your "circumsised?! pebble" (whats wrong with just pebbles?) - tinyrock.
zorlon
Dedicated Raider

dacce wrote:
Just to give u an idea guys as a rogue totaly unbuffed I do

4800 dps over 3 mins on the dummy

full raid buffs (as in all I could wish for)

7000-8000 dps
pulling xmas crackers early

Personally i thk we may hav gone overboard on the weeks of raid dates that have appeared, however, we r expected 2 b mature about our raid signs - hence the minimum age require 4 the guild. I no when ive got free nights well ahead, only sundays and mondays r iffy, hence my tendancy 2 not sign or sign tentative on these dates. With alittle common sense the sign in's should b fine i thk.

Overall, im excitted about havin a shot with my Healadin at icc25, he proved himself capable on icc10, and despite some gear probs i thk he'll do ok IF we get 25 peeps for 2nd icc25.

Vix
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

P.S: Unable 2 sign as Sturmgard, even though i had the option in the past, so hav signed as Vix and written a note sayin "As Sturm" where this applies.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Ok. I have always loaded in 6 week blocks people. 6 week ago i did the same and 6 weeks before that.

However it does seem to have been mentioned allot.....I may trim a few weeks off the end...if i do ill post.

@Tiny - For that to work, IE every sunday at 1600, someone needs to commit to do it. And people will moan when its not done.

I prefer a when i can be arsed approach..That way people need to check the website regular...and thats what we want Happy

................................................................................................

I may trim a few weeks off...???? , hmmm.....back to work.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Fizbandimus wrote:
P.S: Unable 2 sign as Sturmgard, even though i had the option in the past, so hav signed as Vix and written a note sayin "As Sturm" where this applies.

fixed.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: