View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Pink Power...and a little blue

Whooop Asss!!!

Forum Image

So.... despite a major set back this week, we still managed to get two groups into ICC last night.

The Blue and the Pink groups powered through the first bosses like a hot knife through butter.

The blue group one shotted every boss until losing both two healers in a DC at Festergut - first wipe but just to show we were not angry we quickly killed him and proceeded to one shot Rotface.

The Pink group one shotted Festergut but struggled a bit on Rot - will need a update from one of them....I know they where in Dalaran up to some mischief while we where fighting the Doc...

Anyway the blue group had a few really good goes at Dr. Putricide, wiping at .1% on one occasion and 2 or 3% on the last few goes.... we decided to get some rest and blast him away tonight.

Raiding leading by Tiny at Festergut was incrediable... execution by the team was fantastic... all in alll, I have no doubt that the Lich king needs to be afraid.... we lost two very important people but last night demonstrated without a shadow of a doubt that the Pink will prevail.

Well done all.

That run was a freaking blast, thanks so much!

re: Whooop Asss!!!

haha great stuff bizz,

thanks for the great fun we had last night.
i didnt had one single doubt in my heart that we will do it good and fast.
that go at putricide was so damn close, bah!
we will get him tonight 100% and maybe more.
i think this blue/pink teams idea will work out great.
one night is for emblems and fast progression towrds the harder new bosses, and the continue night is 100% go at new stuff, while we r fresh and able.

cya tonight

tiny

re: Whooop Asss!!!

yeh it was brilliant night we will get him later 1% it makes u want to cry sometimes a well done to all and a very good thad on rotface never tanked it b4 and we had him to 50% b4 the first explosion i can see a replacment tank already and tinys tactics on prof and i believe the other group downed as many so well done to them after the sad news in the week maybe we have got things to prove and thats what makes this guild awsome we have brushed ourselfs down and got on with it Happy

the pink group had in my opinion so really great leading, merrick made
sure i knew what i needed to and i finally got to see the insides of those
great walls, looking forward to the next bosses and the future raids inside
there, Thanks again pinkys, <3 love you all

Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Pink group went fast and loose last night, was a laugh as ever and i thk even a few got som worthwhile loot 2 boot. First wing went down fast, as usual, Vix havin a heal break and goin dps.

On2 Fester we went with a 1 shot, som silly tree not realisin till after it that they still had there dps gear on...oops. Taka then had 2 race home from boyfriends house i believe, so we took a break. This led 2 the silly bear sayin "Taka's a boy?"

Two attempt at Shitface, first was an experiment 2 try and cheat the weekly i believe, was sneaky's fault, he's 2 much of an extrovert and couldnt stay stealthed.

After this Alex and Venke had to go, so we downed the mini-boss and called it a night.

All-in-all the usual pink fun.

Vix the forgetful.

(P.S: If peeps dont like bein called the "Blue" group, why not call it the "Magenta" group, then we all can stay pink)

(P.P.S: Why am i still a "Raider" on forum above pic? Am i semi-vet, quasi-vet, the semi-skimmed of vet?
merrick

haha aye awesome night, from me confusing takas sexuality 'OMG WERE COLLECTING THEM!' to vix and his imba heals on fester with dps gear on... thnx for the kind words shok, u were a quick study ^^

have to say a quick congrats to stinky, since i last raided with u ive seen a big improvement in u, keep it up dude!

aye and we had to call it early as alex had to fix his mother in laws sky box xD rofl

p.s. to vixon, we wasnt sure which team u batted for ;) kek

Ive been known 2 swing both ways, not since uni days mind, but 4 the femanine boys like yrself merrick i could bring bk old habits /nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
Alexm
Guildmaster

Fizbandimus wrote:
Pink group went fast and loose last night, was a laugh as ever and i thk even a few got som worthwhile loot 2 boot. First wing went down fast, as usual, Vix havin a heal break and goin dps.

On2 Fester we went with a 1 shot, som silly tree not realisin till after it that they still had there dps gear on...oops. Taka then had 2 race home from boyfriends house i believe, so we took a break. This led 2 the silly bear sayin "Taka's a boy?"

Two attempt at Shitface, first was an experiment 2 try and cheat the weekly i believe, was sneaky's fault, he's 2 much of an extrovert and couldnt stay stealthed.

After this Alex and Venke had to go, so we downed the mini-boss and called it a night.

All-in-all the usual pink fun.

Vix the forgetful.

(P.S: If peeps dont like bein called the "Blue" group, why not call it the "Magenta" group, then we all can stay pink)

(P.P.S: Why am i still a "Raider" on forum above pic? Am i semi-vet, quasi-vet, the semi-skimmed of vet?

Try as i might i couldnt find the semi-skimmed rank? so you will have to settle for Veteran Raider Vix

Fizbandimus wrote:
Ive been known 2 swing both ways, not since uni days mind, but 4 the femanine boys like yrself merrick i could bring bk old habits /nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

<3 vixon :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: