View previous topic :: View next topic  
pwincess

re: bloody useless isp!!!

Hey!!! I'm back...well sorta
Phone line that I'm paying for , newly installed, was told is working, is still fcked!!!!

I am using 3g modem right now, but , joy!!! It only picks up EDGE, not enough to do anything remotely useful with!

Will try to get onto WOW, but not sure if I'll be raiding or anything for a while, until slack assses get over here 2 fix phone some time in the next century

raiding isnt the same without u my love.

get it fixed allready...

love
tiny

bored, bored, bored, bored...house is unpacked and tidy..well mostly..sucky ass connection here, not good enough for raiding mad

Miss you guys so badly and am missing out on all the fun, am so bummed...i hate this stupid country and all it's useless people, except for Bizz,Lyera, Sneaky, Drakan, Grem, Lep and a few others.

No idea when phone will be working, all I know is we are paying for it and I am livid!!!

Off to find someone to beat to death! tongue out

My poor pwinny, i miss u and sneaky so much, just not the same raidin without u2. I keep searchin 4 my pwincess 2 heal and i get all confused and upset when i cannot find u

Hope u get yr connection back 2 raid strength soon and ill com visit so u can let yr frustrations out on me...although rather u didnt "beat to death"

Vix
pwincess

Don't worry Vix, I found some poor bugger on the beach, didn't know what hit him,driftwood makes a nice weapon on the fly btw.

I am going to kill someone at my ISP tomorrow, none of this however in any way makes up for not killing Sindragosa...

Hope to be back soon, am willing to kill for a good connection right now!!

pwinny pwinny, my violent misstress of pain Happy
when u return u will find a much harder boss to kill then sindragosa.
we managed to crack her down, and figured the tacts to kill her on p3.

now, the real challenge is the lich fucking ass wiping king!!!

we had 2 nights on him, and we got only to middle of phase 2 and him to 62%. tbh, its going rather well, since its very complicated shit, but we figured a way to smoothly pass p1 without much fuss and very fast.
also got the 1st transition phase worked out good.

i will keep the raid ID saved for me till we down the booger (in deeths words:)) but if we face sindragosa again, i promise u it will be much easier from now on.

just get your connection fixed and get your sexy butt to dalaran allready! and say hi to sneaky from me as well.
we miss u guys both.

love
tiny

Erm, doesnt the buff go up2 10% wednesday? If so, it may not affect a saved run from earlier weeks.

Vix
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: