View previous topic :: View next topic  
funnygunn

re: Check This Out :)

hey guys/girls...just found this great thing on the internet its a forum to help the game performance of your deaktop/laptop i vouch for this website although it is a website for cheats for certain games this is very helpful for real gamers here is the link Happy

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock-international-hacks/108631-programs-speed-up-games.html

i highly recommend these programs even though its a hack website for fps these are not hacks Happy

recommendations are use CCcleaner every time you start up ur computer use Gamebooster and Game Gain just before u start up wow/whatever game ur going to play dont really know what Smart Close is and Advanced System Care is like a anti-virus its a quick way to scan ur computer for virusetc... Happy

Please reply to this post with questions and what you thing about these programs

peace ut funne bunne

Downloaded and tried game booster. With it running I noticed a signifigant FPS drop in Stormwind and Dalaran.

All it seems to do is close all unnecessary programs, however when i looked at the task manager the Gameboster program was using more CPU than all those programs put together. Better to just manually close programs.

Will try some of the other programs tomorow.

re: d

well when ur doing it manually u might shut down a wrong program or sumthin n mess up ur computer i use game gain and game booster i think its good...its meant for bad computers or slow 1s just to help the gaming proformace

If your pc is slow and low perf. using extra programs isnt always the best idea. programs like this ccleaner are basic OS programs!u have your systemtools disk cleanup,defragmentation,etz.for these boost programs beware!they change saftyvalue temperatures so u may fry your processor ,a cuicuit,gfxcard,etc. ,always check your manufacter site for patches hotfix or new drivers.if u have an amd based system they have fusion for gaming .once again some programs may work but make sure u do a backup before u install are use such programs .
GZ
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: