View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: The (Sexy) Bloodqueen goes Down.....

Forum Image

Been a while since I reported on the adventures of the Pink Machine!! But yesterday was so kewl even feeling like crap, I have had flu for 4 days, I enjoyed the raid.

The cheer on Vent as she went down for Epic. Merrick slightly shrill voice counting down the last few percent mixed with words of encouragement was awesome. We had wiped at 280k (out of almost 60 million) the attempt before and the release of frustration was awesome.

Thanks ot all involved. Awesome leading Tiny. Awesome work everyone!! The attempts quickly evolved and and people adjusted well to alterations in tactics very well.

Sind after was great with people learning very quickly. 23 people survived Icy Grip from the start so shows people were focused. With a few hours to perfect phase 1 and the air phase we can start to work on phase 2.

Hope you like the picture Happy Was the best result to "Bloodqueen" i got froma google image search Happy [I may have used the word sexy Happy ]
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Awesome!!! Awesome !!! Awesome!!!

Well done guys. I wish I had been there. Sounded like a brilliant time was had.

I can just picture the scene.... the little shrill voice of Merrick .... hahaha ... gratz all.

Was a great night...just shows what we are capable of....the speed that the last 10million of her 59 million HP went was just astonishing a real rush of adrenaline there.

Well done all -- now onwards to Sandragosa

Alex

Last edited by Alexm on 2010/05/12 7:56; edited 1 time in total

first things first if the blood queen looked like the girl in that pic i would of got her down quicker ;P

but more importantly was an awsome night last the 280k wipe was a kick in the (as canckle would put it) BOX but so happy shes down :D

GJ all Piccalo

Lyera
Officer

Totally awesome guys and well done, all the hard work finally paid off and must have felt unbelievably great as she fell Happy

she fell like a stone, and no one died!! so that is truely epic!

amazing work everyone. truely amazing.

healing was amazing, dps rocked, and the learning curve was so fast it makes me feel really optimistic regarding sindragosa.

i got a feeling...

Was a GREAT nights raidin! Sexy Queeny gotta b 1 of my favourite fights currently, replacin dreamwalker, which is so easy now it hurts.

Vix
Gremlinon
Veteran raider

re: Awesomenesssesses

What an Epic night, Thanks Tiny for the raid leading and all who helped with the tactics, That fight was a truly an Adrenaline filled fight! loved every second!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: