View previous topic :: View next topic  
dacce
Officer

re: 101 Ways to Irritate a Paladin

Following the recent intrest about my upcoming best seller (300,000 copies already placed on order including ten copies to one address in SA) 101 Way to Irritate a Paladin I have decided to give the loyal members of CoD a sneak preview......

Now we all know pali's, they are infamous for their "bubble HS" when things get tougth and it looks like they are gonna get their nice shiny armour scuffed, so here are a few tips on how to get your own back on them

1. Comment on the fact that no matter how they dress in that armour their ass will always look as big as Merricks and it's no use trying to hide those big love handles behind a new pair of crafted trousers that just so happens to be a skirt

2. Just before the annual meeting of P.L.O.N.K.A starts protect the goats by swapping the pali's KY for "deep heat" not only is this fun but the RSPCA will love you

3. If you spot an item for sale on ah by a pali under cut him by 10 Gold

4. For those of you lucky enougth to have MD or tricks it's always amusing to watch a pali when you target them at the start of the fight and if your lucky you might even see the infamous bubble HS

5. Whenever you get a chance always remind the pali's that women prefer leather to plate, don't they Lyera ?

6. Always defend the gnomes against any unwanted advances by a pali and you will be saving rmwp from many a lawsuit

Finally remember these sayings......

"bloody pali D.I'd the tank again"

"goat blower"

"never trust a healer with more armour than you"

"if in doubt, it's Bizzmarks fault"

"it's not my fault your wife likes leather"

"oh god no, if you let him tank we are all gonna die I tell you"

I hope you all enjoy the book as much as I enjoyed thee research Happy

The one true Lord
Deeth
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Quote:
2. Just before the annual meeting of P.L.O.N.K.A starts protect the goats by swapping the pali's KY for "deep heat" not only is this fun but the RSPCA will love you

lmao. If you get catch me pissed enough one day and ask you may get a story about Deep Heat and my Testicles out of me.........I kid you not
pwincess

re: Re: 101 Ways to Irritate a Paladin

[quote="dacce"]Following the recent intrest about my upcoming best seller (300,000 copies already placed on order including ten copies to one address in SA)
hehehehe..must be Lyera wanting to get her own back for being given an inferior keyboard tongue out

Its a fake ..... and not even a very good one. I will be responding with an official announcement once we at PLONKA have decided on an appropriate course of action.

Forum Image

Hey bizz, I really like your new shoes they bring out thecolour in your skirt, not much use for running away from the nasty monsters are they though ?
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

LOL
thats just too much info ----> the shoes under the skirt. coughing hard~~~ twisted
tinyrock
Trial or Inactive

haha the shoes are awsome...
love your anckles bizz.. slim and shaved.
healing in them shoes might make even the LK feel like a teenager again.

Dammit it all I am so going to have to put a lock on my cupboard door, those are my favourite dancing shoes and I didnt even know he had taken them....... this is definitely going to get me a new keyboard Happy

Lyera wrote:
Dammit it all I am so going to have to put a lock on my cupboard door, those are my favourite dancing shoes and I didnt even know he had taken them....... this is definitely going to get me a new keyboard Happy

Hehe... This made a good chuckle with the morning coffee! Happy

Gremlinon
Veteran raider

Haha Awesomenessesessse!!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: