View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

re: Last night alt run~

Mooooo lovely pinkies~

last night's alt run was Brilliant. one shot every boss in first wing and Fes i think if i did not remember wrong. and got rotface down on the second try easily. was great work! Moreover on the Evil Doctor, we got him to the third phase on the second try i believe and down him to 20% i believe (correct me if im wrong), which is very nice progression on alt runs. the whole raid went very smoothly, very well done guys!!
Very nice leading there Piccalo and also very nice job done by Aerin on tanking the adds on rotface, was a clean fight! and of coz we also got imba alt dps and imba healersss!!!
we also got a special guest as our cheer leader ---> Sexy Vixon was on vent, lolol~~~ Pwinny u missed the chance to hear his voice!!!! ~ ( teasing twisted )

/cheers all, fantastic job done there!

hugzzzzz

wingsy~ twisted
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

yes last night was an awsome run for the alts i would like to continue on monday or something and yes thr Prof was down to 20% so im confident were gonna get him Happy and wings great tanking aswell Happy hope you had fun in the abomination and everyone did awsome Happy i thank you all

Piccalo

venke/doomforge
Veteran raider

cheers all,was good fun and a privilege to have a spot in the 10 man alt run. everyone was giving themselves to he fullest what caused some pink resurections on gremlinon our new balance druid , not of incapability but to show off on dps:)Happy. grem screeming on the resurection message: 'ressing pink "gremlinon"'
grem:I AM NOT PINK!!
hahaha was so funny at the time.
Till continuation guys Happy
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

cry~~~~~~ on monday i will reach home late till 22:00 >.< i will miss the raid . cryyyy
hope u guys will get him down!!!!~~~ alll the best guys , i will try to come home early , i like the abomination. lololol
Best wishes~~~

hugzzzzzz

wingsy~ twisted
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: