View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Sindragosa 25 Man - Slain!!!

We did it!!!

Waiting for a group picture and will update but quick temp post. Well done all.

This was an incredible fight and after some new all time death records we finally got her down.

LICH KING HERE WE COME!!!!

Congrats all, very well done!

When DBM whispered me '<> has defeated Sindy' it was a moment for celebration Happy

Oh Bizz, is the nr. 1 deathcount gonna be made public again in combination with a prize?
davemcza
Trial or Inactive

It's probably slightly inappropriate for Bizz to hand himself his own prize.
But, gratz all.

FOOLS!

Nice guys! Sneaky came in and from the depths of my sleep I managed to mumble:"did u kill the bitch".

I slept quite nicely knowing another evil had been eradicated...at least till next week tongue out

And Sneaky performs awesomely along with everyone else....with the possible exception of Skidmark the Everydying Happy

Jokes aside I have to say a sense of pride helped me to sleep. Not just because we got the bitch down but because we canceled a fresh run this week and there wasnt a single complaint. Everyone took about the task with relish and dispite spending 2 days between 20 and 14% never moan or flagged. 'Stay focused and got the kill in the end.

EoL became the first alliance guild to kil the lich kink yesterday and we are now with 3 other guilds fighting the LK to finish the expansion on a high. Enjoy the coming weeks. You will be worked hard, there is a lot to learn!! But if the task is approached with the focus and attutude put into Sindi this coming week I fully expect to kill the LK soon.

With stories all over the website about the origins of RMWP and the spirit in which it was created it makes me proud to say we now stand before the LK as the only guild on SSL who doesnt have a minimum raid requirement of out raiders. We are casual, we are friends!! But most of all we are a bad ass unit of mothing ****ing KINGSLAYERS!!!!
Alexm
Guildmaster

This is fantastic news......Congratulations to all that took part and got her down......we have oodles of skilled players and although we are not a hard core guild....when we are focused and play to our potential we really can accomplish anything.

I believe we have made the right decision in re-focusing our attentions to the progression bosses and of course this means we can now face the LK in 25man.

We now have the opportunity to finish the ICC ahead of the new content, which will be a massive feather in our caps.

GO PINKIES.........

Alex

Quote:
Congratulations to all that took part and got her down

I died once all night, apart from the usual wipes.
Then, in the last attempt my Disperson had 4 seconds left on the CD, and that bloody Ice grip got me.

This would, ofc, be the attempt that all of you focused up and killed the dragon.
Bastards I say, bastards
(Reckon that’s why there’s no picture yet, as I’m being photoshop’ed out of the group picture)

But all in all, a great night of raiding. Few things taste as nice a guild first kill
merrick

hahaha nidhogg, nah i wudnt do tht to u :P i just completely forgot to post it , here it is bizz, the group pic, i can post another thing if u wnt, or just save this image and edit ur post.

Forum Image

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC PINKIES!!! Im sooooo proud! Shame u coulnt hav dont this a couple of weeks ago b4 i left

Seriously, u pinkies rock! The LK is doooomed!

Vix
merrick

ok vix, weve had enough of this prank now, u can come out of ur hiding place

No! That tree in the corner was a real tree! Not me! no way!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: