View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Lich King on FARM!!

Lich King on farm ...Well not really but still ....

Forum Image

Awesome stuff.... Kich King down yet again and 7 new dragon slayers in our guild.

In an awesome display of pinkness and skill, a group of Pinkies burst through ICC and promptly downed him.

So while he is not really on farm - the depth of talent we have in this guild make it so much easier to successfully down him repeatedly. You guys can be very very proud.

This is one of the best demonstrations of team work and we have shown we have what it takes.

Lets make this a weekly event. Once again - Well done all.

for those of you that still havnt done this fight and wanna do it soon, iam telling you its EZ.

take the group we had today:

no priest, no rogue, no hunter. usually if u check all forums they will suggest at least 2 out of those 3 are a must. well bollocks.

we grouped and cleared trash till 17:40, killed dreamwalker and then sindy (on 2nd attempt) by 18:30, and at around 20:45 or so we downed the LK. we actually reached the 3rd phase for the first time on that attempt and we got the kill! was imba and so easy we were amazed.

again, iam willing to take the next group, if there will be more demand, and do it again next sunday afternoon. get blue/pink run to kill what ever can be killed during the W.E. and come sunday afternoon fight him again.

thanks for all the guys that helped, both today and on friday clearing all the way to the dragons.

was uber fun today Happy

hahaha Gzzzz guys~~~~ !!!!! well done!!!!!
so sad i can not make it since i need to go work.cryyyyyyy
any chance we can do it during the week, maybe friday or saturday or early of the week? coz i might need to work again on next sunday~~~cryyyyyy. well i dont know yet, my working shift table is up every thursday and every Sunday is the first day of a week shift for me........... cryyyyyyyyy.....................

and Gzz to all got killed the LK again. haha awesome job there ^^.

wingsy~ twisted
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

I am sure we now have a spare ID. We just need to figure out which one was not used - extend it and we can have an attempt on Thursday night.

Still have Blue group ID. 8/12 dead i think.

that would be really nice if we can do it on this coming thurday, the 8th of july right? : D
i have another ID on pinkypie , i think last LK group used the same ID as on wings yesterday~
on pinky, i think we have 3 bosses left before LK. will try to find a time to clear it before thursday LK group if there will be one going on maybe:p

wingsy~ twisted
davemcza
Trial or Inactive

Very very very inpressive.
Go Pinkies GOOOOO!

hey wingsy regarding thursday raid, i still need to check with my other half (small and much more sexy half of me) and if we arnt planing anything special on thursday then i will change my attendance from wednsday to thursday so more peeps will be able to do this fight.

according to my memory we should have around 16-18 kingslayers allready. one more group and we will be ready to hit the LK on 25.

so guys, the ones still missing this kill, try to do your best to attend the next LK kill to get the experience we need for the 25 man.
if we get 5 more kingslyers at least, that would be awsome and we will have easier times on the 25 man LK.

i will let you know tonight regarding thursday.

love
tiny

thanks sooo much for checking. no worry. RL stuff always come first if u got any plan in case. : )
waiting the good news from u . haha
hope we will hit LK 25 men soon too .hahah

wingsy~ twisted
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: