View previous topic :: View next topic  
dacce
Officer

re: Deeth Race

Ok Pinkies it's coming up to that time again, I feel a "Deeth Race" coming on Happy

For the newer members who have never experianced this before below are the rules but to put it simply, it's a race, the Great Lord Deeth will pick an instance or instances, this can be anywhere from dead mines to Outland, you then have to kill the desired boss and return to the Lord Deeth as fast as you can with the loot

Rules

1. The Lord Deeth is always right any dissagrement will result in a T Bagging

2. There are no rules concerning how you travel and return from the instance, which ever is fastest would be my suggeston

3. Did I say that Lord Deeth is always right ?

4. To prove that you have killed the required boss you must show the loot in a trade window with the Great Lord

5. If you just happen to kill a paladin you get an extra 2 mins taken off your time, if it's Bizzmark I might up it to 4 mins

There will be prizes for the winner, one of which will be the right to use the title "Lord" or "lady" for the week

this race is open to all members of Real Men Wear Pink from GM to Trialist, so keep on checking for the Where and When. Dates will follow soon Happy

The one True Lord

Deeth
Nidhogg1
Officer

exciting exciting
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

I object!!! this is inciting violence to us peace loving Pally's. I am going to start a petition or write a letter of complaint.... or something.

It needs to be acknowledged that us Pallies have won the title more than any other class.... in fact we have one probably won them all if it was not for the constant cheating.

In any event, I look forward to this ... I will once again be able to show my unsurpassed ability to cut through a dungeon like a spicy curry through deeth's digestive track.

Viva P.L.O.N.K.A

For those that never has had the pleasure of taking part in this:
http://www.rmwp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2634345&highlight=deeth+race&gid=37895

Should sum up a classic race haha
davemcza
Trial or Inactive

How do we prove that we have killed the pally?
Is it 2 minutes per death or 2 minutes per pally?
Is there a level restriction on the dead pally?
Are we allowed to use toy train sets?

davemcza wrote:
How do we prove that we have killed the pally?
Is it 2 minutes per death or 2 minutes per pally?
Is there a level restriction on the dead pally?
Are we allowed to use toy train sets?

The only rule i know of is that there is no rules......screen grabs for pally deaths should suffice.

If the train set gives you an advantage go for it ^^

Dont listen to Bizzmark, he has never won a Deeth race infact one of the last few ones we did, I had to sit and contain my laughing from the other side of the room for about 10 minutes as he excitingly told me how badly he was going to beat myself and everyone else and win the race as he was nearly at the Boss, mean while we were all already back at Deeth and finished....... poor poor pally !!!

Jump to: