View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Mondays Raid......

Please Read....

Ok. Although as Officers we are very please with the way the guild is going Mondays raid saw to many people pushing the boundries of good conduct in the Raid.

This has nothing to do with us failing at all, I have spent to many years wiping to give a toss about that sort of thing. And nothing was overly wrong just little things that always get my back up a little.

I will admit I was a bit of a dick on Monday. I shouldnt raid monday. I get to tierd and suck. I was rude and didnt help towards the end. For this I am sorry.

But please be mindful off the following rules.....(as per CoC)

1) When we wipe. We all release and run in. No exceptions for any reason.

2) We take a break when the RL says. Leaving you Keyboard for any reason and causing a delay just outright takes the piss.
It takes the piss because it is very easy to wisp the RL and say why you are stepping away and how long you will be.
Almost every readycheck yesterday had 2 or 3 people AFK then 1 min later they were back at there computers.

3) The execution went from awesome to the sort of level my mother could produce in the space of an hour. Guys keep focus. If we ask you to pusht he DPS tot he limit you have an excuse for over aggroing. If we say its not a DPS race in any way and you DPS before the Tank has 100k aggro you are being selfish and need to focus.

And please dont reply saying It was A or B because there was one time yesterday when Taker got stuned on the spawn and he couldnt aggro in any way and Astrall hit it with 50k aggro in 1 second with his Missiles and IB'd it. (Ib = Fail btw) but when I looked at the Aggro meters there was at least 8 people above the aggro Taker had. And Taker only had Aggro cos of MD and ToT.

Now i wanted thos to be short and it wont remain on the front page beyond tonight but people please help us to help you. Focus and listen to whats being said. DPS coulds for nothing if you cannot follow basic raid rules.

4) Say how many tokens you have after you roll for Loot. FROM NOW ON YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TO HAVE ZERO TOKENS UNLESS YOU SAY HOW MANY YOU HAVE!! (well that not in the CoC but if i had my way!!!)

Regards

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: