View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Lich King Tonight!!!

Be there or be square...

Forum Image

So at last - after weeks of messing up saves, waning sign up numbers and general end of expansion blues .... we have a save ready to rock and roll at old LK.

Lets go and BEAN him!!!

Now a quick recap of the tactics for those who may not have yet done a raid with us at LK:

Get there.

Make your way to the frozen throne... click on upper spire run to middle. Port up.

Port back down to help kill the Valkyrs that someone has pulled. (Normally whoever is following one of those damn mages)

Res up - regroup - try and kill Valkyrs again.

If you have accepted a Warlock summon portal ... chances are some joker has positioned it right on the edge of the platform.... as you step out.... YUP ... you guessed it.... res up and fly back in.

Buff up, eat up, flask up.... make sure you have had your smoke/ bio/ drinks on hand.

Engage

Taker, Scarlie or Tiny will pull

Go and have a bio, smoke, fetch drinks.... this takes awhile as old LK whines about something or another.

Range stand on a clump near the outer edge ... melee go thump him. One of the tanks pulls the shambling horrors to the side... and a random party member gets Necrotic Plague - run to the tank with the horrors immediately - stand behind horrors and you will be dispelled... run back.

Repeat a few few times and then remorseless winter starts. Tanks will move outwards... Do not be in front of them... watch out for horrors.

Random members become raging spirits ... very bad if you are in front of them. Run to tank if you become one - when tank picks up your raging spirit bugger off.

Phase two starts

Watch out for Orbs not killed, stay away from any Raging Spirits still up and group up with tank on LK (Normally Taker ... he is the one screaming like a girl)

Someone Battleres Ooo and Picallo

New mechanic - Defile and Val'kyr.. bit of a dance to get used to - be centered when Val'kyr come as they will carry you off and kill you.. but be ready to spread for Defile.... mmmm this needs some discussion on Vent... but easy when used to it.

after some time - next half phase, run out to avoid remorseless winter, follow tanks but spread out a little as you may get a raging spirit on you... same story stay away from the front of them

Phase 3

Follow the tank with LK (Prob taker but they will all be screaming like girls now so double check)

Get all the other stuff accept for Val'kyrs we get nasty little things called Vile Spirits - if they hit you be sure not to be close to healers or anyone else for that matter.

BattleRes Ooo and Pic

Some other little odds and ends to worry about but I am bored now so ... just gonna have figure the rest out.

At 10% we all die.... do not res ... we will get ressed and win...

Victory!

I do NOT scream like a girl!!! xD hahaha good post bizz but i have evening shift this week so ill be purely on replacement duty at 22:30h so good luck folks cya all later

I liked the part where Ooo & Pics got killed TWICE
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Hehe!!
I love this! Nice one, Bizz! Happy

zorlon
Dedicated Raider

Looking at all these pallys we got we cant fail oooooooooooooor we could Happy

im only dying once and thats at 10% hehe

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: