Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Storm0

re: App: Stormmak

The application submitted by Stormmak is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Stormslayer

Level:

Class:
Paladin

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Stormslayer

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
No

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
N/A

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Alchemy/Herbalism

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
1 month

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
This is my first character as i've only started playing recently. I am at level 39 at the moment and looking forward to having dual-spec soon and eventually raiding.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Not sure yet.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
I've had some really awesome experiences in dungeons and have had a couple of good comments about my healing. I am still to low-level to really say too much.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Gremlinon introduced me to WOW and since then I’ve really gotten into it and have been playing every day. I have other RL friends in the guild, Lepetiet and Drakan.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Homeland. I got a ninja invite and when I found out it was a social, leveling guild, I accepted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Storm Makanjee

Nationality:
South African

East London

Female

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
I enjoy gaming, hanging out with friends and having braai's (barbeque), alot of the time with Grem.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I’m really enjoying my first character and playing WOW. I’m really looking forward to seeing it's full potential! I've heard alot about the raids and RMWP and really looking forward to raiding with you guys if my application is approved.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Gremlinon
Veteran raider

re: Gremlinon

Hey Guys, Stormslayer is a Real Life friend of mine, we have been friends for past 8 years. I really think she is an awesome chick and you know ( Grem Loves Hot Chicks).

She has really fallen in love with the game and i see her having the same excitement to the game that I have.

Anyway I dont want to say to much. I trust that you guys will give this app your fair approval.

Thanks Grem,
Ikinio aka Gaardsholt
Veteran raider

re: ikinio

yo.. nice apply... and we do need more hot chick in the guild:P i dont know u ofc but as your a friend of grem im pretty sure your awesome Happy

GL with the apply.. (hope u get in Happy )

regards ikinio
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: APPROVED - App: Stormmak - by Bizzmark

Hi There,

RMWP would love to grant you entry to our Ranks where you can enoy a more relaxed and firendly atmosphere for leveling and find people who will help you learn your character and help make the game even more enjoyable than it currently is BUT we are going to need a Naked Picture for approval before we can accept you.

I am sorry but ze rules must be followed.

Regards

Mikki - RMWP Director of Applications and Sexyness Quality Control.
Gremlinon
Veteran raider

re: Gremlinon

Dont worry Storm, 6 months from now you will come back here to these posts and laugh yourself into a silly Happy
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Since my wife trolls these forums and is an officer of RMWP - I have to strongly condemn the gratuitous abuse of power by our Sexiness Control Officer.

Hypothetically speaking though.... if you where to send such pictures I for one would not hold it against you.

by the way it is a yes vote from me as per the friends and family rule.

i like grem alot and friends rule applies to me so its a yes vote of me to Happy

do as miiki says and ill boost you tongue out

Welcome to RMWP

Piccalo

dacce
Officer

Ohh god not another pali, theres gonna be a shortage of goats before long, next thing you know bizz and cankle will have to share one

welcome to the guild and may Deeth have mercy on your soul (I doubt it though )
Storm0

re: Stormslayer

Thanks I really appreciate the comments and thanks for accepting me I look forward to meeting you all and cant wait till I'm level 80 so I can raid with you guys!
w1z4rd

I know Storm, she`s a cool chick :P She knows how to party :D Ill also be able to verify any naked pictures. For scientific verification reasons of course :D JK :D

Voicy
Voicy

Welcome Storm!

You can join me in the guild dog box for now. I have friesland milkshakes and windmill burgers here. :D

I can't say I support your choice of rolling a pally, but everyone starts somewhere right? :P

WhiteMikki, why'd you never ask me for any naked pics. Everyone has the right to be violated!
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Sorry Voicy. If you feel the need to post some pics please use the Pinkies in RL thread as you will find us all in there and would be great to meet people properly.

Mikki
Storm0

Yeah Lep you know how i party ;)

So far its good and everyone so friendly and willing to help so shot guys i apreciate that.

Lol and im enjoying my Pally, enjoying the healing but iv'e just reached dual-spec.. Yay Happy and thanks again everyone
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: