Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Applications to Guild
Trial or Inactive

re: App: Applications to Guild

The application submitted by Applications to Guild is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Dokan

Level:

Class:
Druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Dokan

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
protection

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Leatherworkink

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
28days 12 hours 2 min

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
3 days or more

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
I must admit that i don't have much raiding experience, as my guild doesn't raid much and there isn't much activity going on... but i've taken part in some ICC pug raids, which unfortunately disbanded around the 4th boss. i'm willing to learn tactics if i'm accepted, i'm a fast learner.also i've cleared ToC (although i didn't get an achievement cause i released when the bos was being defeated).

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
when i work. i work 24/72

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
I don't have any achievement that i'm particulary proud of, but i'll be very content if i can get the Kingslayer achievement

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I'd like to join RMWP because i want more raiding experience, but not as pug raids that break up after 3 or 4 bosses, but part of a good raiding team, that is not afraid to take a punch or two... besides that, my real-life friend and coleague is in your guild, Braelan, and i'd like to raid with him

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
I'm currently in Gryphon Hammers (a guild i got ninja invited in, they're pretty nice fellows, but i don't get to raid with them, they have their own raiding core) and previosly in another guild whose name i don't remember, a guild i got ninja invited too and probably disbanded in the meantime

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Docan Sofronel

Nationality:
romanian

Romania

male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
working. i am a firefighter

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
well, i'm a team player, i like a good joke when it's joking time and i know to be serious when it's... serious-time

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Applications to Guild - by Irinia

hey mate thank you for applying but at the moment we seem to be full on tanks and on that bases im gonna vote NO sorry

you need 2 yeses or 2 nos for the aoo to go further

Piccalo

Applications to Guild
Trial or Inactive

Sorry, i seem to have made a mistake in the application, my dual spec is balance - feral. Sorry about that.
Braelan
braelan
Veteran raider

Dokan is a good friend of mine and coleague and i'd really appreciate if he could join. He's a nice guy and although he lacks the experience of raiding with a guild i think he could fit in well.
I personally vouch for him and i don't know if i have voting decision, but i would vote yes. Give the guy a chance guys, what do you say?

Hi Docan,

Like piccalo said we're kinda full on tanks. I was wondering the following questions.
Would u mind to make boomkin(balance) your Mainspec?
Whats your second profession?

I like your apply and the case that your a friend of brealan.
Please answer the above questions and i'll give my vote wink

Greetings Scarlie

man stupid mistake and my mistake on the vote aswell but i cant change it either mate im sorry good luck with the 2nd vote

Piccalo

Applications to Guild
Trial or Inactive

my mainspec is moonkin i write wrong when i apply sorry for that. the second profession is skining. hope to nsay yes. ty
Scarlie1
Officer

Ok Thanks mate.

Im gonna give u a Yes vote for a trail

Greetings Scarlie

Friend of the awesome braelan ^^

Yes vote for me

Ty ty ty for the positive vote.I wont let you down.
Irinia
Vice Guildmaster

Yes, friend of the awesome Braelan seals the deal for me as well, but you know we'll expect you to be just as awesome as him now, so living up to the expectations will be tough. ;)

Edit: Hehe, that's an interesting forum name to be stuck with. You might want to log out, create a new account with a more fitting name: Dokan or Dokan-SSL or something like that, and then reapply so you don't have to be called "Applications to Guild" for the rest of your time with us. You don't have to fill in the fields properly with the new app.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: