Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theorom

re: App: Theorom

The application submitted by Theorom is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Dididie

Level:

Class:
Death Knight

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Dididie

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Frost, Blood. Blood is ungeared as of yet, but will be ready to tank soon. Frost dps is yum though.

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
None

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
14 days 12 hours

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
ICC 12/12
RS 3/12
Achieves etc, Naxx with fewer than 9 people. and Malygos with fewer than 9 people (harder then it sounds, trust mee ;)

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Friday and Saturday. Not to sound rude, but generally social life.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Uhh. Like I said 8 player achieves for Naxx and Malygos. Other then that I just generally try and achieve whore, getting whatever achieves possible, none im overly proud of though

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Most raiding guilds on SSL don't do as they deliver, take you raiding past 6/12, or actually down LK. I know RMWP does deliver, and does do well, and is both a serious and fun raiding guild as I have had friends in it before. I think it'd be a great place for me to go right now and I believe when cata comes, real men will be one of if not the top raiding guild in cata. Unnatural are good, but are to quiet. You never hear of them aha.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
I'm in the Reckoners, it's a good guild however I play this game to raid and have fun, and so far I've had fun and the members are great, but the raiding aspect just isn't there. I want to go to a guild that can nail those ICC runs and give the HC ICC a try.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark

Nationality:
English

Folkestone

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
I do graphic design from time to time, I'm currently at sixth form doing my A levels which I'm enjoying tbh. Other then WoW though, I just generally go out with friends and have a laugh, get slaughtered. Generally good things. Only hobbie to my knowledge is graphic design, which i do love :)

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Nothing really. He brings 10% melee haste, which is always nice in a raid group Happy

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Theorom

re: DECLINED - App: Theorom - by Piccalo

Sorry. It says RS 3/12, meant 3/4 Happy And on that RS we got him to 3mil health but the leader couldn't sort out the dps in each group evenly, so we failed

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
whitemikki
Veteran raider

i dear. so many faux pas on this app its hard to know where to start...But ill give it a try!!!!

Quote:
Professions::
None

Why?

Quote:
Malygos with fewer than 9 people (harder then it sounds, trust mee ;)

Really?

Quote:
Friday and Saturday. Not to sound rude, but generally social life.

Not to sound rude. But we dont do 25 man raids on Friday or Saturday. Cos we have social lifes too!!

Quote:
Other then that I just generally try and achieve whore, getting whatever achieves possible

Achi points 2575....hmmmmm or a possible 12k ... O you Achi whore you!!!

Quote:
I want to go to a guild that can nail those ICC runs and give the HC ICC a try.

I think you lack patience. Remember LK is a very old expansion and people know Cata is coming. ALLOT of regular/core raiders in most guilds use this time to take a break. Guilds are not raiding atm. We are one of the largest raiding guidls on the server and WE ARE struggling to get 25 man raids together. Last week we had to do ICC with 18 people....We did Prof, Prices, BQ and the crappy healing boss with 18 people...and trust me is was NOT hard Happy

Overall it not a Bad app. It just seems to show your age, but I suppose we can hold that agaist you as you have finished your GCSE's and meet our minimum requirement.

Lets see how it plays out for oyu mate. Personally I am sat on the fence with this one.

Mikki
dezot
Officer

hmm thb i dont think this guy will fit in rmwp i could be wrong but ive seen him spamming trade with that 'froggi' dude in a immature kinda way. and didnt u apply to the guild already a while back?
and like mikki stated there are alot of things that are 'off' in ure apply like the malygos and naxx achiev can imagine that being hard... tactics aside i think its posible to pretty much 5-6 man naxx or maly

Wow really didn't hold back on the criticisms heh Well I didn't exactly have a full app, so I tried to fill it best I could. Yeah I spammed /2 till i got banned for a couple days, then realised it ain't worth it at all.

I did apply a while back but that was after just coming back to wow, i've sorted my char out now, and my playing. Hope you can look past simple mistakes in the app :/

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

as Zot said you do trade spam alot and would say you do it as much as froggi and trade spam is our CoC

and having no professions is that because your to lazy to grind them up remember you could take enchanting as an example solo all the old dungeons and disenchant all the old items and sell all the other stuff so you would be making money and getting a profession at the same time

im gonna say NO to this app

you need 2 yeses or 2 nos for the app to go further

good luck

Piccalo

dezot
Officer

i can understand the critisism can be a little harch mate but the reason for that is we're not just a raiding guild were a group of friends trying to have as much fun as possible so we screen apply's to make sure the person would fit in the guild as good as possible

Yeah I understand. No ones perfect eh, app's prove it Happy The professions is mainly because I use professions on my rogue, so I can't be asked getting any on my DK as of yet. When cata comes i'll most likely grind up blacksmithing and mining/jcing. But thanks anyways Piccalo Happy

Scarlie1
Officer

I'm gonna say a no aswel.

do u remember me? I did talk to you a few days ago because you said something like this in trade:

First an kind person who wanted to know something and questions in trade:
Can someone tell me were i can find ...?
Than there's coming an person who things he's funny:
Search around my anus, its there somewhere.
Than i started a discussion with you and after your guild leader almost kicked you from the guild. I started the discussion because it was not the first time i saw you say something rude's back in trade.
So No thanks..

re: App: Theorom

I have seen you being a nasty person in trade think you got involved with the wrong people .

Yeah Scarlie and I did want to apologise for that. Since then i've not done anything like that, after finding out how close to Jesse and Sheb you were. Made me realise can't say anything without implications these days. So yeah sorry anyway, but thanks for considering my app. bye bye :/

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Anonymous wrote:
Yeah Scarlie and I did want to apologise for that. Since then i've not done anything like that, after finding out how close to Jesse and Sheb you were. Made me realise can't say anything without implications these days. So yeah sorry anyway, but thanks for considering my app. bye bye :/

In WoW, as in life, you reap what you sow my firend.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: