Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jernadawkiril

re: DECLINED - App: Jernadawkiril - by Irinia

The application submitted by Jernadawkiril is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Jernadaw

Level:

Class:
Paladin

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
pvp - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Jernadaw pve - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Jernadaw

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Retri

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Mining

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
17 days and 1 hour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
Everyday

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
I`ve done ICC with out Lich King and Sindragosa on 10.And first wing on 25.I`ve done Onyxia and OS(I have the title from 25) 10/25.I`ve done some bosses - Naxxramas,ToC and Ulduar.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Well I may have problems coming - weekens.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
[Going Down?] :D kidding. Well the Achievements from icc and the one from OS 25

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Because I`d love to get some help I don`t have many friends here.And I really want friendly and good guild to join.I`ll help,too ofc.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Pineapple Pirates - I left this guild because some guys there were to greedy.But anyway the guild wasnt bad.And now I`m in Blood and Ash - I joined it because I like to PvP and I didn`t anywhere else to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiril

Nationality:
Bulgaria

Petrich

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Well my hobbie is Muisc (I play guitar).But usually I do stupid things :D

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Well I`m Retri Pala we are imba at the moment.I`m not saying I know everything for my class.But I really enjoy my specc.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Quote:
Reason you want to join RMWP:
Because I`d love to get some help I don`t have many friends here.And I really want friendly and good guild to join.I`ll help,too ofc.

That line has an honesty and innocence about it that is rare. I think the lack of content is mroe down to the grasp of english than a bad app.

I like this app (And we need a Pally for PvP Happy jk)

Mikki
Alexm
Guildmaster

No comment on your application at this time.....however I am curious as to how you made the application in the first place im sure i removed the apply to guild part on the front page??

re: Gremlinon

Hi Alex, Happy

Myself and a few guildies have been doing some pvp lately and he has been playing with us in the pre-mades. He is really not a bad player or person and has a good sense of humor.

I think would be nice to see what he has to offer the guild as member and he has been really interested in joining RMWP.

I dont know him very well but from what I have seen, I think he is a nice guy.

Well thats all I have to say.. Good Luck with the App m8! you need two Yes or two No's from an Officer.
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

im gonna say no just for the fact recruitment is not active but feel free to reapply in cata if recruiting is open again

Piccalo

Tha-Taker

Piccalo wrote:
im gonna say no just for the fact recruitment is not active but feel free to reapply in cata if recruiting is open again

Piccalo

Thats the thing we have plenty of active palys aswel as ALLOT of inactive ones that prolly will pop up when cata comes out im not part of recruitment but just saying what is relevant.

This guy is quite good with us when doin premade as for personality i dont know much at all so...

Any other officer make the final call as i say recruitment should be closed till cata ships
Irinia
Vice Guildmaster

I just have to say no because recruitment is closed until Cataclysm ships. Only then can we see how many members we actually have, and then you're welcome to reapply if we open up recruitment again.
Gremlinon
Veteran raider

re: Gremlinon

well m8 Ive seen harder Declines of apps than yours. It has nothing to do with you personally but I do understand where they coming from we are a really big guild and we just need to wait and see what happens, Sorry mate but you welcome to continue pvping with us when we have a free spot Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: