Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rippernl

re: Guild application RMWP (Declined)

Character name :
RipperNL

Level :

Class :
Warrior

Add your Armory link here, please! :
server is currently offline but item lvl average is 254

Do you have Dual-spec on your character :
Yes , Mainspec tank , Off-spec Arms

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Proffesions :
Blacksmithing 450 Skinning 300

How long have you played WoW on the character applying? :
About 10 months on this character

How many days a week can you raid? :

Your previous raid Experience please provide as much information as possible :

ICC 11/12
Have done and completed all other lower raids except the lvl 60-70's

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid? please state why :
Yes because i study and work aswell. It will Mostly be late afternoon or in evening and part of night. Only tuesday and thursday im completly available.

Are there any achievements or accomplishments of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outide of World of Warcraft? :
For the alliance was pretty cool and whole ICC is pretty cool aswell. Haven't focused on achievements that much but i plan too now that i really have a main character.

Reason you want to join RMWP :
Played with a few member of RMWP in raids and they never disappointed me in anyway. Even stood up for them a few times against some pricks in SSL. This guild feels like a new home and a fun community in WoW for big laughs and some pro raiding.

What are your former guilds and why do you consider leaving? :
Cenarion Serpents. An overall guild with no output or results or whatsoever in the last weeks. I just joined the guild and tried too build it up again with raids or events etc. This guild is a broken guild now an i rather join a more mature and proffesional guild where the members are really active and have room for some good laughs.

Mike

Nationality:
Dutch

Do you share your account with anyone? :
No

What do you do when you are not playing WoW i.e hobbies and intrests?
Spend most of my time in my study and my girlfriend when i have some spare time. Also like going out once or twice in a week. Aside of WoW i play COD : Black ops and Starcraft 2. And my hobbies are cycling and gaming.

Anything else about you or character that can help support your application? :
I am always a person where honesty counts the most. I'm not afraid too prenounce my oppinion even if it's not welcomed. Im a person who can be seriously busy with things but can also make huge laughs or jokes with mates. Trying too be social with everyone when i can. And i think i can Tank pretty well (should ask Socks Drechmann zotjoeng about that).

Do you agree with Code of Conduct and term of agreement?:
Yes

I know you guys i've set the guild applications back till cata but i just felt like i''d still try. I just can't forget guildies from RMWP and i really want too have my current guild in the past and move on too a proffesional guild where people are treated seriously without any personal gains. And Zotjoeng also suggested too fill in an application even if it was closed of. I think he was impressed;).

I hope too hear from you guys soon!

Best regards

Mike AkA RipperNL
Gremlinon
Veteran raider

re: Gremlinon

Seems like a nice guy Happy Raided with him last night in ICC, Must say he is a very skilled tank... Gear is okay apparently not up to scratch but you would never say looking at his stats.

If I recall was doing around 6.7k DPS and holding threat like anything!

Anyway I think with the help of a good guild he would be a serious warrior!
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Hi Mike,

I am sorry but RMWP is closed for new application atm. We just dont know how many people we will have come Cata. The truth is we are expected to be very highly populated and thanks so Blizzards new lockout system there isnt much content to go around. (well there are 3 raid instances on launch)

Basically it is unfair for us to make people on in this situation.

I vote no for this application. (you need two yes/not votes for approval/rejection)

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REAPPLY SOON AFTER CATA HITS WHEN WE WILL HAVE A BETTER IDEA OF OUR NUMBERS.
dezot
Officer

yes this is a very skilled tank indd!!! and a cool guy aswell
he was tanking oldsocks insane damage (15k) with 'crap' gear he will be a real asset to rmwp imo and we dont have that many ms tanks i think
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

I'm sorry to say this, but I agree with Mikki.
We have closed reqruitment until after Cata, so I didn't even bother checking your application. Sorry! I guess it is our loss, but we are experiencing the In-between-patches-syndrome. Many members, including myself, is not very active right now.

Feel free to apply after Cata has hit! We will know what we need then!

Ps: This is a NO vote.. Sorry!

Edit: Dezot, I appreciate your vouch for this dude, but... Lets wait!

dezot
Officer

sure nps raia, he skilled is all im saying, but i aggree that we might better give it some time to see who's comming back from afk when cata to give us a better view of what we have,...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: