View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: A new threat to face the Power of Pink!!!

Forum Image

Its upon us. The great sundering will happen this Wednesday.....

MMOChampion wrote:
Patch 4.0.3a - The world ends this week on live servers!
Let's confirm this, yes, Patch 4.0.3a will be deployed on live servers this week and will change the world of Azeroth forever. You only have a few hours left to say good bye to the old world (and farm try to get that stupid mount in Zul'gurub) before Deathwing decides that it needs a new look. All the information and the official patch notes are available below.

Get ready for the biggest change you ever witnessed in World of Warcraft, and enjoy!

Ok. Cata release is 2 week away but the sundering will happen on Wednesday. That means that everything below WILL be available from Wednesday!!!!

MMOChampion wrote:
What is in:
•Portals in Dalaran/Shattrath Removed
•Class trainers in Dalaran where portals once were
•New race-class combinations (excluding worgen/goblin)
•New Gnome/Troll starting areas
•Changes to existing zones
•New cata load screens
•New cata intro cinematic
•New cata login screen
•New music
•City Quartermasters, with rep tabards
•Bug fixes
•Class balancing
•Druids, paladins, priests, and shaman will have their talent trees reset
•Experience required to gain levels 71 through 80 is being reduced by 20%
•New tamable hunter pets (Monkey, fox, dog, and beetle, as well as new skins for existing pet classes.)

Now with that out the way we have 2 weeks to finalise things with regards to PvE, PvP in Cata. Please expect allot of how we plan to proceed to be announced in the next week or so.

We have a couple of threads regarding PvP in Cata running in Officers and Vets. We will move these shortly to Members we need to move this threat along quickly if we are to have it resolved by Cata. It WILL effect the CoC so have your say or you cant moan later along the process if somehting is added that you don't agree with!.

On a PvE side the Token system will remain that was so successful in LK. From a Member side it worked great. As an Officer and regular LM the only issue I would have is Members didn't ever know there token level to a large extent. From an Officers point of very few officers understood the automatic process involved leading to only Bizzmark and Taker knowing how to update without manual intervention. This is a thing of the past.....

We decided to look for an addon to use ingame and after allot of searching we couldn't get at addon that worked for us. Thanks to all who helped in the process of eliminating crappy addons.

THEN A GENIUS IN RMWP CAME UP WITH THE IDEA TO JUST MAKE OUR OWN!!! HE IS SHY SO I WONT MENTION HIS NAME BUT I WILL GIVE YOU THESE CLUES!!!!

Forum Image + Forum Image = ADDON CREATOR!

Basically one super genius has written us our own addon, it is so perfect and user friendly it took 4 seconds for me to use and understand. The Thanks of the WHOLE guild should be extended to this person in Random Wisp of LOVE!! and Randon mails with 1 Copper for the entire expansion!!! He will love it!!! Whoever he is......wink

Lets pick up the PvP threads people. Expect updates to the PvE side on the CoC to be announced soon, now we have the addon I expect everything else to fall into place pretty quickly on that side.

It will not have escaped people notice Bizzmark and Lyera have not around at the moment. I spoke to them this week and they will be taking a LONG overdue rest from WoW for a while. Join me in wishing them the best and hoping they can make find there way home to us in the early part of next year.

Its been a long time since i wrote a front page and I tend to make them to long and I don't have Bizzmarks flair, or skirt Happy

Mikki on behalf of the Officers Team.
Voicy
Voicy

Very interesting stuff!

(And thank you, Mystery Moonkin Man!)

Mikki ... do you have a link to 4.0.3a patch notes on MMOchampion?
whitemikki
Veteran raider

It will make this thread to long and hard to follow.I will pst a new thread.

Mikki
whitemikki
Veteran raider

...on reading my message I realise that the creator can be misinterpreted. I do tend to call myself a Genius and self induldge allot.........SO shyness or not...

THE CREATOR IS IRINIA!!! AND A LEGEND THE MAN IS!!!YOU WAIT TILL YOU SEE IT!!**

**I am sure he will have the general release available very soon. He is working very hard
erdemin
Veteran raider

Thanks Irinia! ALL CATA EPICS ARE BELONG TO YOU!

re: Gremlinon

Saw the Chicken and the Genius pic and new straight away Happy

Thanks Irinia Happy
and thanks Mikki !
-Takahashi-

Mikki you coulnd't remian away from the officers ranks

Jump to: