Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Takahashi-

re: Hei guys

Hey guys how you been?
Well as you all know I left SSL months ago, probably around summer time, I did some raiding with real life friends in Grim Batol Horde side, that all went pretty cool.
Before I left the server I spoke with some RMWP officers and asked a permission if I could leave the realm and then come back and join RMWP again, but I received positive response and that was 100% understandable, so I left the server without thinking I was ever going to come back, mainly because the transfer to Grim batol was free, a real life friend paid for everything, realm transfer and faction change; something I honestly told myself Id never spend money on.

But just few hours ago something came up, all suddenly my boyfriend said that if I wanted to return to SSL he'd be happy to do the transfer and faction change!
Maybe some of you have noticed I kept going round RMWP forums cause I really enjoyed being around. So I was wondering if I could come back as a trial for one last time! My character will remain in Grim Batol until I receive answer from the officers. At least 2 of the officers I talk to once or twice know how much I've missed RMWP.

Cataclysm content speaking, I haven't done any raiding yet cept for the Tol Barad boss, 1 attempt I believe, so I could help around for those still in progress of grinding heroics.

Here's my character information:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/arale/simple (I think the actual picture isn't updated but the gear slots are I think)

I don't expect a "Yes welcome back!" But I wanted to try it out see if I could join back in ;)
Have good day you all, Thanks for your time.

i would love to see you back on SSL mate Happy

im gonna say yes a priest healer would be awsome i think Happy

-Takahashi-

Thanks piccalo

sure why not. we are kinda low on healers, and low on priests so i wouldnt mind it either.

Is it still 2 "yes" votes from officers required to join as a trial?

I for one do not support this application.. I am no longer GM so i cannot block this..per say

My reasons are probably the same reasons you left in the first place....but this is not for this forum.

Best of luck with your application.

Alex

waaah i want my soft fuzzy mexican back! :P
dacce
Officer

hiya Taka

i need to put a hold on this for the moment, i'm gonna open this up to the Vets forum for their input as well and as soon as a decision is made well put a note on here mate

Deeth
Guild Master
-Takahashi-

I understand, if you have any questions, just send me message. This goes to all of you, not only officers. I really appreciate it, that you taking some time to discuss bout it. I'll wait.

Hi Taka

after a lengthy discussion i have decided to refuse your application.

I hope that you continue to play and enjoy WOW and that you find a guild that is suitable for you

Deeth
Guild Master RMWP
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: