Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pathen

re: Application: Pathen

Character name:
Pathen

Level:

Class:
Death Knight

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/pathen/advanced

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Unholy, Blood

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
5 months

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
3 and most evenings

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
None. I'm making my way through end game content for the first time, so I'm looking to get in to raids eventually, but theres no rush!

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Work and social commitments.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Recently completed my first Heroic with a few guys from RMWP, twas fun.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Both of my brothers (Deum and Bulwark) are in RMWP so I was interested in looking in to the guild. When I ran a load of Heroics with a few of your members (Scarlie, Zonthor, Mikki off the top of my head), I had a great time. Probably some of the most fun experiences in WoW yet! Given how welcoming everyone was, RMWP is something I'd love to be a part of.

Also, the 2 times ive had problems with ganking, it was 2 RMWP members that came along and saved me!

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Facepalm - an old guild from when I worked at Realtime Worlds. No longer active.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt

Nationality:
English

Coventry

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
I like to keep fit, play video games, play guitar. Also train in MMA (Current semi pro record of 1-0, second round TKO victory :D) but work has sidelined training.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Other than dealing with you guys first hand, I can only hope that I set a good impression on the guys that I grouped up with.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes
Deum
Alt

Just to add weight to this - I can confirm he is my brother.

He also used to work with Canckle and I at Realtime Worlds. He's looking to get into end game content for the first time and there's no better place to do so, than RMWP.

I know we're not actively recruiting, but I was told to make him fill out this app and without the button on the webpage, he had to copy/paste it in.

Scarlie1
Officer

Hi Matt,

Nice that you did apply to the guild. I'm gonna vote a Yes on this apply, because i did enjoy doing with him an random and it is family from two nice members from us.

Good luck with your apply.

Greetings Scarlie

p.s. One more yes vote and you'll have a trail in the guild. Two No vote's will be a decline.

make that 2 yeses brother of deum

Welcome to rmwp

Piccalo

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Hi Mate. I am sorry if you ended up running an instance with me. As i am sure Deum can tell you its a hard handicap to overcome.

This app is approved but its not a proper app so I cant give you access to the websote.

I have opened up the Apply to Guild button. Please use this ASAP and reply here once done so I can close it.

I have set up a launch code so you can skip making another app. When prompted please just use your brothers real first name and it will allow you to join.

Thanks for applying and welcome to RMWP.

Mikki
Pathen

Thanks everyone! I've completed the application and it seems to be working now. Feel free to close whatever you need to close, Mikki.

I'm looking forward to getting involved!

Pathen
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: