View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Alchemist Cauldrons!

Forum Image

Recently the GB was purchasing Herb mats off our members. The reason for this was A) to get Flasks ready for Raid and B) to work towards the Mix Master guild achievement.
At the time it needed 10000 units to be made but that has now been changed to 1000 (In game tooltip has not been changed yet but the 1000 IS in effect). This is a very important feature of LK for Raiding. Not only do Cauldrons lower the cost of Flasks for Raids but they have the following Guild Perks that we will pick up further down the line that will mean we will all benefit.

Chug-A-Lug
Happy Hour
Chug-A-Lug Rank2

Now the guild would like to keep purchasing open of the mats but the cost would have run up to something like 150000k Gold. The quicker we get the Cauldrons the quicker we can benefit from the perks attached. The guild is asking that our members help a little with this.

We need all herbs and the Volatile Life that go with them. I am no asking people to go out there way and farm for hours on end. But if everyone with a herby while leveling or questing, doing dailies just herb what they come across and pop them in the GB. I have been doing this for a week and it adds up pretty quickly.

IN SPECIAL MENTION!!! Zonthor made 100 flasks after herbing all the mats himself. At 30 mats per flasks that 3000 units farmed so we can all benefit from the Cauldrons.

If we all do just a little bit we can reach the required 1000 for Small and 3000 for Big cauldrons quicker and we can all have Free 2 hour raid flask!

Mikki,
on behalf of Deeth and the Officer Team.

Last edited by whitemikki on 2011/01/11 9:57; edited 1 time in total
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

grinded a shit load of herbs last night on my dk and got his alchemy up so im ready for making some

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Piccalo wrote:
grinded a shit load of herbs last night on my dk and got his alchemy up so im ready for making some

Pic whenever you go past the GB just make whats in the Herb Tab.

But that said ANY Alchenist making the pots counts. So if you are a Herb/Alc and wanna help AND make yourself G just make lots of Flasks and sell em on AH. Last chekc we was on 720 and we need 1000 for the small ones.

Mikki
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

sure thing mate thanks anything spacific you want me to make?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: