View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Men In Pink!!!!!!!!

RMWP first 25 man Raid of Cata Report......

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen. Im Mikki and welcome to Morning Report.

It seem last night a group of Pinkies got lost and found themselves in the deep dungeon of Tol Barad. They had been on a Funky Pink Parade doing the usual drinking, gnome abuse, and in some cases (Not endorsed by majority of Men In Pink) sheep harassment.

While the Pinkies had been partying it seems the Alliance had finally managed to win a battle in Tol Barad. How this came about is still a matter for speculation but it is belief if this reporter that the sight of RMWP's Legendary Raid leader, The Taker, in is party frock leading the Parade towards TB led the horde to abandon there posts and run in fear!!!

Forum Image

Now high on Sex, Drugs and Gnome/Sheep abuse the stupid group entered TB with little time remaining. Shockingly with scant regard for Tactics the pinkies swept aside all in there path clearing TB quickly and leaving with the loot just before the Horde realised that the leader of this Funky Pink group would make a good mating aide for there growing Tauren population.

With five stolen items tucked under there arms the Pinkies left TB and partied some more. Then, foolhardy as it sounded, someone suggested heading to Blackwing Decent. Taker, after some deep thought prepared his gear (he tied the little white strings into a bow) and led the team into the Decent.

NOW! Seriously I would like to praise everyone involved in last nights Raid. We killed 2 bosses, we had a few hiccups along the way with some people new to Cata raids completely but the pick-up in learning the tactics was excellent and is in large part due to good Raid Leading and assisting and also due to the fact the whole raid was full of experienced raiders who fought together in LK.

At this point i would like to take the time to quash some rumours that are doing the rounds!!!!

Zonthor and I did NOT struggle with aggro issues on Magmaw yesterday!! It was a strange mechanical error that led to us being killed on a number of occasions. Though it is true Zonthor acted like a little girl and did a runner to stop it happening, thanks to my source for providing the evidence!!!!

Forum Image

And shockingly it surfaced yesterday that the Evil Genius Iehi has been keeping Blackwings captive under his desk during breaks from Raids and when her Tanking Services are not required! A brave gnome risk his life to obtain this evidence!!!

Forum Image

TONIGHT we continue the fun. Check boss tactics and be ready for another blast!!!!

Your Reporter!!
Mikki da Rogue.
Nidhogg1
Officer

LOL Mikki, very nice reporting there. I see we are getting one more golden keyboard
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Was a frikkin awesom night, after what felt ages 2 get 25man going (i stress the felt, cos 25peeps redy 2 raid after litttle more than a month of cata is amazin). Lots of laughs, lots of good teamwork, excellent leadership!

Vix

P.S; Mikki really loves the joy of being Life Gripped, so callin on all Priests 2 do so at any opportunity. he made his feelings quit clear how much he loves it!
whitemikki
Veteran raider

NOOOOO!!!

All Priests are to make the following Macro....

/target Blackwings
/cast lifegrip
/say it was Iehi, Kill him Wingsy!!!!
Tha-Taker

OMG WHERE DID U FIND MY PICTURE ... HACKER!!!!

haha awesome post mikki ^^ super raid yesterday

Lets kick some more asses shall we? :P
Deum
Alt

Sad I missed it! Sounds like you guys had a blast. MY plane from Zurich got in super late. I blame the Swiss and their ironic inability to keep track of time.

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Tha-Taker wrote:
OMG WHERE DID U FIND MY PICTURE ... HACKER!!!!

haha awesome post mikki ^^ super raid yesterday

Lets kick some more asses shall we? :P

hehe. Sadly The misses has he mother and sister coming over for dinner and evening films and shit. I have had to unsign. I have signed up for sunday in its place though so hopefully we get 3 or 4 raid nights this week.
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Well DOne Guys!!! Awesome stuff. I am so glad to see the 25 man raiding on the go again.

Mikki Happy this had me smiling from ear to ear.

Hehehe I can actually picture Wingsy falling asleep under a computer desk.

Gratz All!!

Jump to: