Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omil
Raider

re: Application Veryon, lvl13 worgen druid

Hey guys. I was told by Leyah to write an application to you. I just hope you see it.

Perhaps you'd like to know a little about the real me, seing that my toon isn't really all that much to speak of at the moment.

I'm Ole-Morten; a 28 year old man from Tromsø, Norway, and I know Leyah through my work. (I've worked with him a lot during the last five odd years.

I've played WoW for a couple of years now, and started out a complete noob... And since then nothing really changed. Nah, I'm sort of kidding. I've matured some in some aspects, but still have a long way to go. I've only played on a dead PvP server called Laughing Skull untill now, where my main was a 85 prot/ret paladin called Lïriel. (Nice girl, allthough I doubt you'd like her, she being a bloodelf and all...) Now, however, is the time to play some RP with my alliance friends! I sure hope you'll invite me in to the guild as a social member. I'd really like to level up my druid, and just perhaps, in the distant future, doing some end game stuff with you all.

I've just installed Ventrilo, and am listening to raid 1 as we speak, so to speak.

Holy Pally, this is the longest application I've ever seen! If you invite me, I promise to keep it short from now on.

All the best The flimsy worgen that is

Veryon

This is a real life friend of mine, so I would ofc welcome him to the guild! Happy

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

Real Life Friend of Leyah more than welcome Yes vote from me

Piccalo

Irinia
Vice Guildmaster

It's a yes vote from me, of course.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

lmao. Longest application? Its the shortest application I have seen in a long time Happy

I am sure Raia/Layah has explained that RP is all but dead on our server and we are far from an RP guild, Although we respect all additional RP rules bound tot he server ofc.

Out kind of RP is the all get drunk on Vent and Raid and chat type....I play that roll well...although it has been a while since I was to pissed to Raid.

Your application is alreayd approved. You just need a launchcode that Raia can sort for you if you PM/Call him.

Welcome to RMWP.
Mikki
fadious
Veteran raider

nice to meet you always good to have a pally..even if you are taking a brake from that best class in game.
however you have just given mikki a reason to get drunk and come talk to us weather we want him to or not just kidding mikki it is all way good to hear you drunk wink
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: