View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nidhogg1
Officer

re: This one goes out to the ones we love

I just felt a need to send a BIG thanks to all those that took part in the Friday Heroic Farming run. It confirmed what we all know, that this guild consists of a great number of friendly and helpful people.

Forum Image

We managed to get 3 – 4 groups going, even if we had to pug some lucky, and some not so lucky people (mind elaborate a little on the unlucky ones Mikki/Alex ? muhahah)

Personally I had a great time, and I hope the rest of you did as well. There is, as always, room for improvement, but I think we should try this again in a not so distant future.

Thanks again for a great Friday!
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Great raid yesterday guys.

25 man pulled, begged, borrowed and Ninja inv' together but in the end worth it.

Great 1 shot on Manoriak (spelling?) and great practice on the next boss.
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

The friday farning was alot of fun, with multiple groups and gear all round 4 those gearing up 2 raid.

Sunday night raid was equally awesom, after a slow start, we murdered 3 bosses. Think u missied out at least an L in that bosses name Mikki, but perhaps he lost it after bein knocked on his ass so hard

Vix
whitemikki
Veteran raider

whitemikki wrote:
Great raid yesterday guys.

25 man pulled, begged, borrowed and Ninja inv' together but in the end worth it.

Great 1 shot on Manoriak (spelling?) and great practice on the next boss.

hmmmm seems I replied to the wrong thread. As for Alex and I. Our run was perfectly OK. We only went through 4 pugs, 20 wipes and a 3 pack of durex with a little man love in the breaks.
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Big thumbs up for this... it was brilliant fun.

Oddly enough my biggest laughs was listening to the cussing and swearing behind me as my tiny little wife tried to heal the above mentioned team of Alex and Mikki............. it was mayhem.

They kept breaking their PUGs......... damn I laughed when I think it was the 4th pug was asked by Mikki...." HUH why are you still here??? are you insane??"

Anyway, Lyera went from zero in terms of understanding rotations for new druid healing to ... well a little less than zero.... now she just needs a little gear to stop going OOMMM every two spells.

Thanks guys --- this was awesome

Jump to: