View previous topic :: View next topic  
Letsbrr

re: Need help

Hey guys,

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr here!
I know im offline but i might b coming back (ofc). And my guild needs some help and i was thinking of something:
we lack healers.... when creating a raid dps is full asap tank is full asap but healers.... So i was wondering if you guys got any side line healers (fit for raiding ofc!!!) meaning:
healers who are in the guild, ready for raiding, but do not get a spot cause the raid is full! So i was thinking, maybe you guys could help me/us out a little bit since i solo healed 24 guys of you in naxx cause that druid wasn't doing anything!! <3
it is just a suggestion and i hope this will work so the others can raid more and your guildies can raid aswell!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Iehi
Veteran raider

Howdy,

Can we give him Bizzmark? Please? :P

hehe just kidsies, we ashually seem to have a shortage of healers ourselves right now and with the exp still being fresh-ish we still dont seem to have a solid 25man roster. Tharfor I doubt we will be able to help you with this any time soon.

That said im just a stoopid grunt who shoots lazers at scary munsters(and penis hugging rogues who clean their snorkel to the sound of their own voice) but im fairly certain that this is the only answer you will find here right now Happy

/wave

brrrrrrrrr?
Letsbrr

Darn it!!
i thought i'd ask my pink friends first.... but seems like SSL still is short on (GOOD) healers.... i think its time to gear ze priest and get back asap!!

Ty for answering Iehi!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
(coca cola add btw! look it up its funny!)

;)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
ScottOOO
Dedicated Raider

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Jump to: