Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rohirim10

re: Rohirim's application

Hi
My name is Georgi Proykov, I am 18 born in Bulgarioa, currently being a first year college student in Wales, UK. I am lvl 83 (85 to be in 2-3 days) and i have blacksmithing with armorsmith, mining and all of the secondary skills developed to a high lvl. I have played WoW since before the Burnning Crusade and i really like it and get along with it, and i consider myself pretty good Happy. I would like to jon your guild to find some new and awesome friends, always to have a nice party for BG or dungeons and most of all experience the game even further from the aspect of being in big developed guild such as yours. Othe hobbies and activities that i enjoy beside WoW is watching nice movies and serials and attending as much parties as possible.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Jernadawkiril

He is really nice guy I know him personaly he is my best friend.I believe he will give him best if he join the guild.

Jernadaw
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Hi Mate ofc at the moment we are clozed for Appz.

Concentrate on getting to 85 and we will look at our Raid team zoon. You have a RL friend in guild already that would put you at the top of any lizt IMO. Juzt give uz a week to azzezz how we are. We wil contact you if we have zpace and azk you to apply properly.

Mikki
dacce
Officer

Kern had a word with me a couple of days asking if his RL friend could join him in rmwp (we have accepted a couple of RL friends and BF since recruitment was closed) so I'm ok with one more, so ok from me

would like a couple more officers input as well though

external recruitment is still closed untill we see where we stand with raiders

Deeth
dacce
Officer

Sorry my mistake mate we are totaly closed to recruitment at the moment please give us untill after Xmas when we will review our status and see how we stand

deeth
whitemikki
Veteran raider

THis person should apply to the guild again.

I havnt seen Jernadaw in a while but as a guild friend would get priority if he was going to commit to Raiding.

Mikki
Deum
Alt

Jern went afk for a while I believe.

Let me rephrase that - Jern stole all my gear then stopped playing :P

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: