Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spoldoon
Officer

re: App: Spoldoon

The application submitted by Spoldoon is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Spoldoon

Class:
Paladin

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/spoldoon/advanced

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
No

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
/

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Mining, Jewel Crafting

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
14 days, 16 hours, 36 minutes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
Ideally I'd be availble 3-4 days a week

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
I currently have no WoW raid experience and am looking to lose my raiding cherry. ;) About 10 years ago I attended Fear and Hate raids in Everquest as a cleric if that counts for anything!

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Currently there are no specific days that I can't raid. However that doesn't mean I'm available to raid 24/7, it just means I'm flexible

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
I'm easily impressed so to be honest I'm just happy to have reached level 85 and partaken in heroic dungeon content. Outside of WoW I'm probably most happy to have made an absolutely fantastic group of friends who have been together now for almost 10 years.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I'm interested in joining a guild that does raid content, but I currently have no raid experience, I like that your guild has a "casual" and social aspect to it and I think it would provide a great environment in which to learn these things. From looking over your website it seems like you're a respectable bunch that I'd feel happy being a part of.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/scarshield-legion/for%20me%20it%20was%20tuesday/ is my current guild. It's a guild that was made purely for "real life" friends to join and to muck about with, most of the time we just use it as a convenient way of chatting between each other. As much as some of us would like to attempt raid content it simply isn't possible as we don't even have 10 active members, nor do all our active members have time to raid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christopher Smith

Nationality:
British

South East Essex

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Reading, board games, films, drinking with friends. Planning on re-joining my local gym in the near future.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I'd like to think I'm easy-going and friendly, always happy to help other players if I can. I'd also like to think that I'm a capable player and will have no problem pulling my weight in raids once I learn the basics. While I don't currently have an off-spec I am playing on making it Holy once I collect enough items to attempt normal cataclysm dungeons.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Irinia
Vice Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Spoldoon - by Alexm

I'm going to vote yes on your app. Your gear is not perfect, but it shows effort. Most enchants are there and no cheating with pvp items for pve. Mainly it's because I like the feel of the app. I like that you've been a cleric in Everquest. Will some of your mates from For me it was Tuesday be applying also?

You'll need one more yes or two nos to see if you're accepted for trial.
Alexm
Guildmaster

Im also going to say yes to your application....however it will be a baptism of fire for you as you have no raid experience...that said i hope you can learn fast ...good luck

Approved for trial

Irinia wrote:
I'm going to vote yes on your app. Your gear is not perfect, but it shows effort. Most enchants are there and no cheating with pvp items for pve. Mainly it's because I like the feel of the app. I like that you've been a cleric in Everquest. Will some of your mates from For me it was Tuesday be applying also?

You'll need one more yes or two nos to see if you're accepted for trial.

I'll be speaking to them tonight and I think they'd like the vibe of the guild, but right now they may be taking a short break from the game. They've been playing cataclysm from day 1 and I think they got a bit burnt out running the same dungeons over and over again. But as I say I'll speak to them and see who's interested.

Alexm wrote:
Im also going to say yes to your application....however it will be a baptism of fire for you as you have no raid experience...that said i hope you can learn fast ...good luck

Approved for trial

I appreciate being given the chance, I guess the one benefit of having no raid experience is that I haven't had the chance to pick up an bad habits. :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: