Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiendra
Hittman1
Raider

re: App: Shiendra

The application submitted by Shiendra is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Shiendra

Class:
Shaman

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/shiendra/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Elamental / Resto

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Skinning / Leatherworking

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
14 days 13 hours 0 minutes 23 seconds :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
In theory 5 days a week. I am living alone ( no girl friend) but for having a healty life a wouls say 2 or 3 days in a week.

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
I am playing wow for more than 5 years.
On my first char i have been done some Mc raids until the guild disbanded due to conflicts with the leader and most of the members.
I tried to find and other guild but haven't found one.
that was the moment naxx v1 came up.
Also changed from work at that time and decided to change from server.
On that new server i levelled a druid. He became lvl 60 after the bc release.
At 70 with my druid i never found a stable guild that existed long enough. i almost left wow due to fact i couldn't find a stable guild.
On that time Laralina and Armoric decided to play wow (yes i introduced them to wow).
Stil had my druid, but helped to lvl up laralina an armoric with an other char so no raids in that time.
when laralina became 70 i went back to my druid and than wotlk came almost out.
Same story, no stable guild found i did some kara runs in that time with 1 guild but also felt in pieces.
At lvl 80 i did some naxx v2 runs, os runs , some VoA runs and some ulduar try out's with laralina until the guild was broken again.
i was also able to do an onyxia 25 man run with a pug.
On that moment i decided to work full time in my loft, that was in 2009 so i missed the major end raids of wotlk.
Now my loft is done and i am living in my loft, and i finally have time to do some decent raids.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
i the weekend i can not raid. or famely visits or going to party.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
The achievement that i have finished my loft.
in game onyxia 25 run is the highest in got.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I never found a stable guild before.
Laralina told me that is a good stable raiding guild.
i also moved shanria from stormreaver to Scarfield legion specially to join.
So i hope i can join the guild.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
For the moment shanria and 2 alt's are in the guild :

Alts

When i joined the leader promised me i could leave any time when i want.
Also told him after i joined that i would do an application for RMWP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steven

Nationality:
from Belgium

Vilvoorde

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Don't have much hobby's. Gaming is my hobby :p . Offcourse i am not all the time playing wow. In the weekend i am helping my brother to renew his house (almost finished). When that is done it is time to do some work in the house of my parents. Also dicided to do a Bachelor in informatics (on the open university of Netherlands - the system is that you can study at home when you want so that would be the occupation off the next years beside of wow).

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I am always open for suggestions to improve my game play.
For example trying to use some other tactics, if the one we use are not good enough.
I also have no problem to make gear for the guild ( certainly not when the guild helped to get that receipt).
Or when i can skin a dragon that no one else can,
and they need the skin that i skin the mob for them.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Shiendra - by Piccalo

You mentioned Laralina and Armoric in your app you real life friends with them?

Piccalo

Shiendra
Hittman1
Raider

Piccalo wrote:
You mentioned Laralina and Armoric in your app you real life friends with them?

Piccalo

Yes they are 2 in real life friends of me.

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

real life friend basis and lara and armoic are both quality guys and we are looking at shammy DPS atm besides that i though it was a good app

im going to vote yes

you need 2 YESes or 2 NOs for the app to go further

Picallo

Argentoo
Officer Alt Char

re: Vote Yes :-)

I can indeed confirm that Shiendra is a real life friend of Laralina and myself.
He is a friendly and helpful guy.
Scarlie1
Officer

Seems like a nice guy and a real life friend from Armoric and Laralina is ofc always welcome.

Yes vote from me aswel.

No, he's an ass and he kills puppies every night! He also eats babies!

Come to think of it, he can prolly share some with Blackwingz....

J/k, quality nice guy and an avid gamer! Since it's approved already my comments feel like a late penace on the tank, but anyway... : congratz Shiendra! envy

Raider

:D thx all

Irinia
Vice Guildmaster

Welcome to the guild.

Remember to get rid of that leather helm. It ruins your mail specialization 5% stat bonus.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Hi There,

Glad you are in RMWP but just a few things....

As Iri mentioned, put mail items in those slots you dont have it. +5% Int for havign all mail iterms outwieghs the fact you Cloth, Leather items may have better stats. You will get a bonus of 175 INT for changing....much better that a small upgrade.

Please read and sign the CoC. We have few rules but they do need to be followed, especially in Trial period.

Your spec isnt exact to what is supposed to be your best Ele DPS spec....but the changes are minor and may be because thwey suit Dungeons more.

And ofc your gear is not ready for Raiding. I can help with the Relic. Mail Ragnor or Mikki ingame and I will send you one.

Welcome to RMWP.

Mikki
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Welcome to the guild!

As mentioned, there are a few things you should consider.

- Your leather helmet makes you loose out on 5% Int. (171,7 to be exact in your case). Since Int is our most important stat, you can imagine how much this actually gimps you. You would be better off with almost any mail helmet who has a metagem slot.

- Metagem. You should have confidence in your tanks! Do not choose to gem for reduced threat! It is alot better to gem for more dps, and learn to wait a little till aggro is established before nuking. Your choice in Meta should be:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=68780

- A couple of pointers on your build:
1. Your 1 point in Totemic Reach, I would have put in Lava Surge, where you have 1/2.
- My view: The extra reach on totems isn't really needed at all. Try to position your totems in the centre of the room instead. However, since Lava Burst is your most important dps-spell, you want Lava Surge procs as often as possible! 2/2 Lava Surge is a must!

2. Your 2/2 Earth's Grasp is a PvP-talent and completly void for PvE. I would have put those 2 points in Reverberation instead! This is almost essential because: 1. You wanna have Flame Shock up all the time on the target! And 2. You wanna be able to use Earth Shock before it maxes out on 9 Lightning Shield Charges. To get good rotations on this (if there is any such thing as a rotation for ele-shammies), Reverberation is essential IMO. By experience, 6-8 Lightning Shield Charges is a good start to use your Earth Shock. When you get better with timing, 7-9 charges is the way to go, but this will only be possible with 2/2 Reverberation. (Read the Tooltip on talents Rolling Thunder and Fulmination)

- Gems and enchants:
Your leather helmet has a 44 stamina enchant? Is this correct? If it is, remember, stamina is not needed for PvE-dps. You get more then enough from gear anyway. Gemming or enchanting for it is a vaste. You should choose: http://www.wowhead.com/item=62367

Also your current Spirit is at 1716. The hit/spi-cap for you as Draenei is 1640. That meens you can loose some of those pure blue spirit gems, and use the purple Int/Spi gems instead. But tweaking like this will always go on as gear changes. Happy

I hope you don't take it the wrong way that we comment on your char like this. It is only ment to help. Happy

And again, welcome to the guild!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: