Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garwal
Trial or Inactive

re: App: Garwal

The application submitted by Garwal is as follows:

Quote:
Level:
Currently 59, but I am working on it. ;)

Character name:
Garwal

Class:
Druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/garwal/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
I am playing as feral and restoration.

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Leatherworking and skinning, going to max them out to 300 before entering outlands.

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
About a day or something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
3-4 days is reasonable I think.

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
During the vanilla time I used to be a hardcore raider. The game was very important. I managed to clear everything except Naxxramas with my old rogue Zindrina. Was a blast. Later on when The Burning Crusade came I took a break for about 6 months. When I returned I was doing a lot of Kara raids. Karazhan and Zul'Aman. Wrath of the Lich King, still not a big raider but managed to do Naxxramas, (bad with raid names for this expansion) kill some dragons etc. Was doing achievements instead.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Nah, none that I can think of right now.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
No big achievements except Loremaster on my paladin. Which isn't hard to achieve today. Heh.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
First of all my "brother" Willpower plays in your guild. It would be a blast to be able to play with him! Also I'm a real life friend of Binos. Secondly I'd love to find a guild which whom I might do some PVP with, just chit chat during the nights, from time to times doing some raids; with other word I am looking for a home in World of Warcraft and it would be nice to join you guys since I have heard a lot of great stories about you. (Promise... ;) )

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Since I have been playing for a couple of years the list of guilds is quite large. I will start with my vanilla time:

The first guild I joined was called Eclipse. A guild for random people and I left at level 60 because I was able to join a raiding guild after months of grinding blue gear. A funny side note is that me and the old guildmaster still have contact on MSN.

My second guild; Valheru, was my first raiding guild. Did Molten Core with them. But I left as I migrated to Frostmane with a friend of mine.

Third guild during vanilla was called Reflection. It was a new started guild back on Tarren Mill. Cleared Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Zul'Gurub, Onyxia, Outdoor Bosses, Ahn' Qiraj 20 with them. Sadly, the guild disbanded.

My last vanilla guild was Eden Aurorae (may have seen the Tales of the Past movies?). Great bunch of guys, managed to clear Ahn'Qiraj 40 up to C'thun. We got him to phase 2 to about 30% or something. Ah, the rage when we wiped that night... Eden Aurorae also disbanded.

I do not remember any guilds during The Burning Crusade since I was only a casual player. In Wrath of the Lich King I joined Willpowers guild. We played some, but I had to quit playing for a short while due to real life issues. Other than that I do not think I have had many other serious guilds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarshield Legion

Nationality:
Sweden

Gävle

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
I love music! So I sing a lot and I have learned playing guitar. Other than that I love hanging out with my friends. Going to the pub, taking a couple of beers. Cheers!

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Garwal is a fine Worgen. No fleas in the pelt. He waits willingly outside of the inn when you guys are inside having a meal or a drink. The most important part though; he is house trained.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Garwal
Trial or Inactive

re: APPROVED - App: Garwal - by Piccalo

I am very tired... I thought it said "Realm name" instead of "Real Name". Haven't slept for 2 days or something.

My real name is Sami, now you know! Cheers.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Hi mate.

Read a little of the app.

Brother of ingame player enough for me. We are a family/frind guild more than anything.

Got my vote mate. Need 1 more or two no vote
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

Make that 2 yeses member of the family in the guild already is a good enough reason for me already

Welcome to RMWP

Piccalo

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: