View previous topic :: View next topic  
dacce
Officer

re: Deeth Race 1st April

Hello Boys and Girls

yes its that time again, Deeth Race is upon us

What is Deeth Race ? i hear some of the newer members yell

Well to put it simply the most generous Lord Deeth once in a while gives the lower class.....er i mean members of Real Men Wear Pink the chance of winning the ultimate accolade, that of the title "Lord" for a week.

What bennifit is this i hear you ask, well it gives you the oppertunity to Lord it over your fellow minnions (especialy those pesky Pali's)

Now this title is only tempory, I mean there can only be one true Lord in the RMWP, so to compensate for this fleeting taste of Godhood the most gracious Lord Deeth gives out a few prizes for the contestants, what they are no-one knows before hand but i can let you into a little secret, on this Deeth Race the prize is of a grandour that has never before been seen in the history of RMWP, your fellow Pinkies will turn green with envy at what the winner will recieve.

What do we have to do to win these great prizes ? i hear you whisper

well it is very simple, on the 1st April (no this is not an april fools gag Bizz before you ask) simply be online at 2000 gametime in Stormwind, from there you will be given a destination, where it is no-one but the Great Lord Deeth knows, you have to get to the location which is normaly an instance and the most gifted Lord Deeth will name a boss, the first one to return to Lord Deeth will win the prize

simple i hear you say, it might be.........but the deeth Race is littered by the corpse of many a pinky who thought so, sometimes the Deeth Race is a solo event somtimes it is a group run, no-one knows until the night

the only rule in Deeth Race is that Lord Deeth is always right

So start getting ready Pinkies for the ultimate event in the RMWP calendar

Lord Deeth
venke/doomforge
Veteran raider

Hey Deeth,

Is there a lord gallery up of all the ppl who won the race in the past?

Also who is the guild bookie ,and a ' deeth race' vent channel to monitor the progress .Espesialy for heavy betters.
HappyHappyHappy
whitemikki
Veteran raider

tosser
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

1st of April is coming soonnnnnnnn~~~~

getttt readddyyy~~~

twisted
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: