Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pulsed.

re: App: Pulsed. [DECLINED]

The application submitted by Pulsed. is as follows:

Quote:
Level:
Level 85

Character name:
Pulsed

Class:
Death Knight

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/pulsed/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
My specs are Blood and Unholy

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
My Professions are Blacksmithing and Mining

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
9 days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
I only did a 10 man Wotlk, couldn't finish it at that time since i got really ill. Hope to get back into raiding if my app will get accepted Happy

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Friday and Saturday because then i will not be at home due to family circumstances i.e parents being divorced

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Well not ingame yet, but in my real life i succeeded to complete my army training with a broken foot Happy

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I wanted to join a nice and social guild and I noticed Real Men Wear Pink and I started looking you up on the internet and I found a really cool site and I finally had the courage to sign up and apply Happy

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
My former guild is The Brotherhood, I didn't like them since they are not social and I got completely ignored if I said hi or nobody said thank u when i congratulated them of getting an achievement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryan Weenk

Nationality:
Dutch

Heemskerk, The Netherlands

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Being with my mrs, hanging out with friends, clubbing, sports and other games.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Am new to world of warcraft in my opinion, still need a lot to learn so basically u can mold me into a player the way u want too Happy

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

I do not have any authority on apps, but as it is stated on the home page we are not recruiting at the moment. Officers have the decision though.

roki xxx

p.s. imo this is actually a really nice app :')

HMMM? This is strange...I cant see that this app is outstanding?

Anyway. This has been sitting around and because it hasnt been logged properly gone unnoticed. I am sorry.

Gear is 50% complete. More work needed to finish. However a little Rep gear and I think this chap can be raid ready in 3 to 5 days depending on luck.

I will contact ingame and have another app placed if he is still wanting to join.

Mikki
Alexm
Guildmaster

This has been sitting for weeks now with no input from pulsed

ill close it

Jump to: